(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If any of you can get to a Target, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sewer Lair playset is ringing up at $14.99 instead of $94.99.

If any of you can get to a Target, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sewer Lair playset is ringing up at $14.99 instead of $94.99.

If that's a mistake, it would be dishonest to take advantage if that.

MC, if you need a loan, hit me with a PM, and we'll work it out. ;)

If that's a mistake, it would be dishonest to take advantage if that.

If you're buying to flip for a profit but then I'd agree but if you've got a kid that loves Turtles and would get a lot of joy out of it then I don't see it being that bad.

MC, if you need a loan, hit me with a PM, and we'll work it out. ;)

I appreciate it. I'm going to see what I can do. It's for something stupid that I want and have a chance to get at a sick price.

If you're buying to flip for a profit but then I'd agree but if you've got a kid that loves Turtles and would get a lot of joy out of it then I don't see it being that bad.

That one word...

Says you realize it's wrong. Are there shades of wrongness? Or only right and wrong?

Discuss...

I once found the Black Gate set at Target for $17 and it's normally $60. I just figured it was on super discount and picked it up for my collection.

That one word...

Says you realize it's wrong. Are there shades of wrongness? Or only right and wrong?

Discuss...

There's really no right or wrong to this age old debate. If the store's system shows a price be it a mistake or not then it's completely legal and valid. You can debate morals but that's as valid as debating opinions, it'll go nowhere.

Last edited:

That one word...

Discuss...

There's really no right or wrong to this age old debate. If the store's system shows a price be it a mistake or not then it's completely legal and valid. You can debate morals but that's as valid debating opinions, it'll go nowhere.

ooo Im thinking seriously about going to school for philosophy and ethics. Both of you discuss and I will analyze haha.

ooo Im thinking seriously about going to school for philosophy and ethics. Both of you discuss and I will analyze haha.

:lol

I hate to debate anything. I just don't have the patience to make anyone see my point.

I'm trying to PM you about the Link figure but it says your storage amount has been exceeded...

I've tried to do it before and sometimes it just gets really ugly and someone always gets hurt and I've lost friends over silly debates. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I wasn't going to debate with MC or anyone else here. You're all my friends, and I both value those friendships and also respect your opinions.

I was hoping to stir debate, but not participate.

I know where I stand on the subject, and of course it's a strongly personal stance. ;)

I wasn't going to debate with MC or anyone else here. You're all my friends, and I both value those friendships and also respect your opinions.

I was hoping to stir debate, but not participate.

I know where I stand on the subject, and of course it's a strongly personal stance. ;)
instigator lol

Did anyone in here get the Probe droid? im still hesitant but he looks very well done.

Im real close to caving in and getting it. Im still waiting on in hand pics of luke and han before I commit to the esb line. So before the probe droid and taun taun...........both luke and han have to be right.........:lecture

Back