(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Regular version with a 3 month flex!
Ahhh, gotcha. I'm still mad at myself for missing the exclusive version... I do that a lot... I think the only exclusive PF I have is Vader... Oh, and a SDCC poncho Anakin, buried in my warehouse somewhere...

Chewbacca PF has shipped! He should arrive Wed or Thurs!

Good deal, he's a great PF and turned out pretty dang good.

OK, so for "The Star Wars" hardcover book, I'm gonna order 3 more, for Slynger, GB, and JJJ? I will wait til tomorrow night. I have to order by Sunday. The early bird price ends then...

Awesome of you to do this - thanks again! :duff

Yep, thanks KB :duff Let me know when and where to send the money :duff

That was a disappointing SW panel. Zero interest in anything they showed. Mythos line looks cool, but I don't collect statues.

Glad everyone is liking the Christmas in July gifts, those who have shown/gotten them anyway. Looks like lots of fun stuff got exchanged :rock

Going camping in the morning :rock

Tomorrow will be the deal breaker on my house situation. Ours is getting inspected and we're going hunting for a new one. The next 24 hrs should be interesting. Fingers crossed I find a 4th bedroom or finished basement otherwise everything is going...

Come up north!

Carcosa!!!!!!!

You finished?

Next to lost, one of the deepest and most thought provoking show ever. Can't wait to watch it again.

I will rep everyone on this board to get back around to repping this comment. I think we might be related. :hi5:

Just wanted to thank Thom(YoNoSe) for the amazing Secret Santa stuff. When I opened the box it was like one awesome surprise after another. I know I made a list of stuff I'm into, but he hit everything right on the dot!

He got me the SH Figuarts Mario, Godzilla trading figure, Funko Horror Mystery Mini, Lego Oroku Saki, Lego mini Tumbler, brick separator, bunch of wax packs of cards, Kreo GI Joe blind pack, vintage Grimlock, Dimetrodon from the Kenner JP line, rubber styracosaurus, Lego Leia magnet, Lego Hoth Leia keychain, Neca Aliens Warrior, a bunch of little Star Wars Micro Machine type guys, Gummy Smurfs, and Mario candy. And if that wasn't enough, he made me a beautiful Hoth Leia portrait.

Thank you so much, Thom. I'm blown away.

You're welcome Ben! It was my pleasure! :)

That was a disappointing SW panel. Zero interest in anything they showed. Mythos line looks cool, but I don't collect statues.

Glad everyone is liking the Christmas in July gifts, those who have shown/gotten them anyway. Looks like lots of fun stuff got exchanged :rock

I will be posting a pic of my awesome gift today! ;) Thank you Chase, it's always a pleasure to handle a package from you!!!!:clap:hi5:

Nice score Ben! Vintage Grimlock for the win! Always loved that guy.

Thank you Chase, it's always a pleasure to handle your package!!!!:clap:hi5:
:horror

Glad you guys are enjoying your swag. I kinda regret dropping out, but I just didn't have the time to devote to finding good stuff to add, and my creativity is lacking in July... But I love seeing the pics you guys are posting! Lots of neat stuff there...

Have a good camping trip, KD! Don't get attacked by Big Foot! But if you do find him, take a pic and send it to Ben. Perhaps he can still get a prize...
Oh, and if you find any cute cuddly Ewoks, please get me one...

Enjoy Chase.

Hope to see more Christmas gifts.

Man, I'm already tired of looking at the new 1/6 SW threads. Holy hell. Lots of posts about inaccuracies, Hasbro's bike was better, Tamashi's C-3PO is better, blah blah blah. I don't know how people can read those for months on end before figures actually ship.

Yes indeedy! Breath rights didn't work last time I tried em, but I can give em a shot...

Solely because I heard Elizabeth Olsen was nekked. I was inspired. But I do want to see the original. Same with The Killer and Hard Boiled... Never seen em... YET!

Nekked, you say?

Chewbacca PF has shipped! He should arrive Wed or Thurs!

Nice! I thought about buying it for myself as a birthday present.

Boinking in the moonlight :banana

Man, I'm already tired of looking at the new 1/6 SW threads. Holy hell. Lots of posts about inaccuracies, Hasbro's bike was better, Tamashi's C-3PO is better, blah blah blah. I don't know how people can read those for months on end before figures actually ship.

Threads for stuff like that I usually just scroll through for pics and don't read much of anything.

Shropt... :wave

Tell Frau a group of us are invading Orlando in mid November and it's mandatory we see the two of you! ;)

Perfect for most of us. :monkey2
SDCC Im at Home.jpg

Threads for stuff like that I usually just scroll through for pics and don't read much of anything.
Yep, same here. I waste enough time reading the crap in here. I don't have time to read elsewhere! :lol

:lecture

Same here.

Back