(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Hot Wheels Tusken Raider.

CreateThumbNail.aspx

Ah, got it.
Hasbro owns the license for all Action figures of any size. Hasbro has leased it to SS and Medicom for their respective regions. The enterbay figure was a collaboration with Mediciom using their license. SS and HT did the same thing. Until Medicom loses their license HT will only be able to work with another company to make SW figures. I have a feeling the Luke was an agreement in trade for help on other SS figures.

I also have a feeling with the change in powers these collaborations may have had to be put on hold.

Hasbro owns the license for all Action figures of any size. Hasbro has leased it to SS and Medicom for their respective regions. The enterbay figure was a collaboration with Mediciom using their license. SS and HT did the same thing. Until Medicom loses their license HT will only be able to work with another company to make SW figures. I have a feeling the Luke was an agreement in trade for help on other SS figures.

Right, exactly what I said :D

Oh man, I'm so evil. Came up with my contest for my 15,000th post. hehehe!

My brother just emailed me and told me he's been scanning some old family photos of us as kids. He said he found one of me holding up my just-opened Star Wars Death Star. I can't wait to see that! :rock

My brother just emailed me and told me he's been scanning some old family photos of us as kids. He said he found one of me holding up my just-opened Star Wars Death Star. I can't wait to see that! :rock

I bet you look dorky as hell. :lol

:monkey3

So far, I'm looking at X-Wing Luke, TIE Fighter Pilot, C-3PO, Scout Trooper and the speeder bike. :horror

For me:

Marty McFly
TOD Indy (speculative)
Scout Trooper

I'd kill for the Delorean but unless I get a full finished basement or big spare bedroom, it ain't happening. Oh yeah and it's probably expensive as hell.

Post it!!! Well when you get it of course...

Ok, off to go look at more MILFs in bathing suits... :naughty

I might have considered Marty McFly, but with so many awesome SW figures coming, not to mention the possible TOD Indy and HT Han, I really have to focus. In fact, the recent announcements have made it extremely easy to say no to the Iron Man Mark 42 and Cap America/Rogers 2-pack I was coveting.

.....NEGATIVE REP FOR YOU SIR! NEGATIVE REP!!! :mad:

Not really... we all have our own tastes... yours apparently just sucks. :p :lol
:lol

Ok my contradicting ass is off to the waterpark. Later dudes
Hope you got dark sunglasses on, so you can scope out all of the young hotties in bikinis. The legal ones only, of course!

Ordered! :lecture

Guess so! No idea, i don't use our website. :lol :lol

PLUS! It's cheaper if you preorder now. Cause you'll get free shipping if you get it over $25. (so just buy two figures)
If I get it, I WILL charge you shipping up the wazoo. :monkey3:lecture
Jerk :mad:

About twice the length of my peen.

Kinda bummed it's not bigger.

My peen that is.
Bummer, I didn't realize it was a Micro Transformer... #FAIL #TINYPEEN

So far, I'm looking at X-Wing Luke, TIE Fighter Pilot, C-3PO, Scout Trooper and the speeder bike. :horror
You broke into SDCC to see the stuff in advance???

Need an ALF pf

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
Seconded! I'd rep you for that! A real working Muppet would be awesome as well... To go with my upcoming Yoda...

I need to build my posts up to 15,000! :rock

:lol
Yes, you do! Now get crack-a-lackin!

Waller, you look dorky as hell. :lol
Fixed! :lecture

Back