(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. The early days of the Rebel Alliance.

Star Wars starts at the beginning of ANH. Anything before is useless thus making Rebels useless. :lol

I know, I know I'm being close minded but ignorance (and nostalgia) is bliss.

re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Star Wars starts at the beginning of ANH. Anything before is useless thus making Rebels useless. :lol

I know, I know I'm being close minded but ignorance (and nostalgia) is bliss.

So in essence the new trilogy will be AWESOME POSSUM then!! :lol

I'm on vacation with little access but did someone say something about a TOD Indy at SDCC?

Maybe we're finally getting the Indy, Shorty and Mine Cart that was teased forever ago. :)

It's a rumor right now but Commtech mentioned that he/she had it from a reliable source that Sideshow would have a 1/6 ToD Indy at SDCC. I think it's likely now that they have newer bodies.

Ben, I've been watching Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla recently. I'm loving his crazy design. :rock

sg.jpg

So in essence the new trilogy will be AWESOME POSSUM then!! :lol

I'm gunna say yes. Abrams hasn't let me down yet.

It's a rumor right now but Commtech mentioned that he/she had it from a reliable source that Sideshow would have a 1/6 ToD Indy at SDCC. I think it's likely now that they have newer bodies.

I'm now fully aroused. Thank god for Rewards Points!!!

What're the official initials of this new trilogy?

ST? Sequel trilogy?

Ben, I've been watching Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla recently. I'm loving his crazy design. :rock

sg.jpg

Spacegodzilla is pretty cool. His design is based off of Godzilla's super form in Super Godzilla for Super Nintendo.

In a little bit check your Email you'll get a code to apply or it'll be 10 bucks but you can only get your Faction for free but you can buy the other 2. I'm in the Bone Faction also :rock

Faction of Flesh for me.... interesting...

sg.jpg

Chunky !

What're the official initials of this new trilogy?

ST? Sequel trilogy?

I've been using NT ... New Trilogy LOL.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth Waller again.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Terrible, that looks. :lol

:lol :lol I just don't get the appeal of these :huh

Lame big premium format :lol

SO freaking cool. Typical Sideshow though, taking something potentially amazing and make it mediocre.

And Biker Scout & Speeder :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

It is a fine time indeed to be OT collecting. I hope this isn't a major OT push before a long period where we only see stuff from the newest trilogy.

What the hell happened to Kenobi?!? Geez... the new image is such a massive step down in quality, and is it just me or did they "tweak" the photo a bit? Looks like the contrast or something is turned up high giving it an almost fake look :huh

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-008.jpg

Thankfully the price on these is so ridiculous that I'd never even considered buying. And really, who wants a collectible the size of a child :huh

I have the dewback, its a fantastic piece. I wanna add the tauntaun too.

The one Sideshow piece I hate that I missed out on is Han in carbonite :(

Seems like we're getting a huge OT surge right now, I'm gonna snatch up everything I can before the new trilogy takes the spot light.

Thrilled about the OT 1/6 figures though... 3 heavy hitters :rock :rock

I'm a bit concerned on space for the Speederbike (and Tauntaun). I may have to do the same and get rid of some other collectibles in order to get them in the collection.

And Han in Carbonite is a really great piece, I was iffy on it since it should have had lights. But definitely glad I got it and it's a great addition to Jabba.

While many may not like it, seeing OT styled Troopers, Old school ships and hearing that score...

Ya know, that didn't look as awful... I guess over time I'm becoming desensitized to the the lameness of the character choices :lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth Waller again.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Ya know, that didn't look as awful... I guess over time I'm becoming desensitized to the the lameness of the character choices :lol

To me, nothing will surpass the OT. However, I'll let myself try to enjoy what's to come. While the prequels were a huge misfire, I didn't think Clone Wars was terrible and with Filoni behind this, there's hope.

Back