(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I guess Mondo's doing 1/6 Ninja Turtles. They posted this picture of the mousers on their instagram.

oQwP5lL.png

Ben, did you see the Godzilla stuff I posted yesterday?

1/6 Turltes huh... **** Mondo, but I might have to get those if the price is right. Looks like from the Mousers they are going with the animated comic look like Neca did with their figs... and those were awesome.

I think I'm quitting everything but SW. I love my Cap shelf and I feel like adding more costume variants that get further from his traditional suit will just clutter it up. Plus if I'm being honest, GA Cap looks fat and derpy. :lol

I do regret skipping the bounty hunters but with limited space I should stick to the main characters. And a tauntaun.

Seems like we're getting a huge OT surge right now, I'm gonna snatch up everything I can before the new trilogy takes the spot light.

Yeah I am feeling the same. Just hope my wallet can help.

They were pretty low. $200 I think?

That's about what I paid for mine. Got the dewback and the sand trooper from AE on discount, paid a little less than $300 shipped for them both.

Damn you both !

I think I'm quitting everything but SW. I love my Cap shelf and I feel like adding more costume variants that get further from his traditional suit will just clutter it up. Plus if I'm being honest, GA Cap looks fat and derpy. :lol

I do regret skipping the bounty hunters but with limited space I should stick to the main characters. And a tauntaun.

I'm thinking I have to get Hoth Luke and Han... just need to sell some other crap to make it happen.

I think I'm quitting everything but SW.
That's where I'm at. Save a very few things that could possibly come up, its all SW all the time :yess:
I love my Cap shelf and I feel like adding more costume variants that get further from his traditional suit will just clutter it up. Plus if I'm being honest, GA Cap looks fat and derpy. :lol

I agree :lol

Yeah I am feeling the same. Just hope my wallet can help.

Same here. Worse case scenario I'll selling off my Marvel premium formats. Not only will it give me $$$$ it will free up some premium shelf space :yess:

King, On Shirtoid they Have a Legend T-Shirt thought I'd mention it.

Ben, did you see the Godzilla stuff I posted yesterday?

1/6 Turltes huh... **** Mondo, but I might have to get those if the price is right. Looks like from the Mousers they are going with the animated comic look like Neca did with their figs... and those were awesome.

Let me go back and take a look on the Godzilla stuff.

Yep. They've got the comic look. Could be a really cool line at the right price. The Iron Giant figure they're doing looks pretty cool too.

I want him mostly because I was hoping the shield won't flake like the first one, but after the ED-209 fiasco, I can't really rely on thoughts like that. To be honest, I think the stealth suit Cap is the coolest new Cap figure from the line.

I'm thinking I have to get Hoth Luke and Han... just need to sell some other crap to make it happen.

I've got them both pre-ordered with $20 off coupon. Hopefully, I can keep them.

I went back and checked on the Godzilla stuff, punk. That Gamera he has is pretty cool, but they're overpriced. That Godzilla he has at $40 can be bought in the box at Toys R Us for $23.

That's where I'm at. Save a very few things that could possibly come up, its all SW all the time :yess:

I agree :lol

I know I am like this. There are always going to be some nostalgic pieces that I want.
But I find the newer designed stuff is just not pulling me in.

Same here. Worse case scenario I'll selling off my Marvel premium formats. Not only will it give me $$$$ it will free up some premium shelf space :yess:

I feel the same. I have maybe three PF's I could sell if I needed to.
For now, selling off prints to help fuel my madness.

You belong to the faction of Spirit within the Court of the Dead. For those who follow this path there are no boundaries between the realms; no barriers between Heaven, Hell and the mortal plane.

That Court of the Dead thing reminds me of choose your own adventure books, sorta... I like the art! I wonder who the artist is...

I'm in the Bone Faction, heh he he. :)

Makes sense due to my obsession with skeletons and skulls.

Did you see something about a free Faction kit? It was at the end of mine but there was no link or additional info.

While many may not like it, seeing OT styled Troopers, Old school ships and hearing that score...

I went back and checked on the Godzilla stuff, punk. That Gamera he has is pretty cool, but they're overpriced. That Godzilla he has at $40 can be bought in the box at Toys R Us for $23.

Haha, ok. Yeah, there are some vendors that do that... at the local vintage store here they have the new movie Godzilla 3 foot tall figure (or whatever) loose with no box marked at $120. :lol You can still buy it new in the box for around $40 in stores.

I know I am like this. There are always going to be some nostalgic pieces that I want.
But I find the newer designed stuff is just not pulling me in.

I feel the same. I have maybe three PF's I could sell if I needed to.
For now, selling off prints to help fuel my madness.

SELL SELL SELL!

Then...

BUY BUY BUY!
While many may not like it, seeing OT styled Troopers, Old school ships and hearing that score...

When in the SW timeline does this turd take place?

Gotta admit I got chills watching that. But at the same time it just looks... meh.

And I really have to say I'm kinda tired of Jedis and lightsabers.

I'm in the Bone Faction, heh he he. :)

Makes sense due to my obsession with skeletons and skulls.

Did you see something about a free Faction kit? It was at the end of mine but there was no link or additional info.

In a little bit check your Email you'll get a code to apply or it'll be 10 bucks but you can only get your Faction for free but you can buy the other 2. I'm in the Bone Faction also :rock

In a little bit check your Email you'll get a code to apply or it'll be 10 bucks but you can only get your Faction for free but you can buy the other 2. I'm in the Bone Faction also :rock

Oh ok. I didn't enter in my email at the end so that's probably why I never got an email. Thanks for the info!

SELL SELL SELL!

Then...

BUY BUY BUY!

LOL. It's what we do.

Gotta admit I got chills watching that. But at the same time it just looks... meh.

And I really have to say I'm kinda tired of Jedis and lightsabers.

Agreed. I would like to see more space fights, blaster fights etc.
But these are not really made for us...

I'm on vacation with little access but did someone say something about a TOD Indy at SDCC?

Maybe we're finally getting the Indy, Shorty and Mine Cart that was teased forever ago. :)

Back