(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well now I feel bad. Didn't know you were doing something important

:lol :lol :lol

Darth Waller said:
Only if it's the iPhone 6 Plus.
horror.gif

Ouch! :panic:

Well now I feel bad. Didn't know you were doing something important ! :panic:

:p

I did it to ask a favor and I feel bad doing that.

They will always be like that for a bit, but I think it's easier to take you out of that group, cause I know you really don't like being on the group texts. Sorry for the phone explosion bro.

No worries man. :D

Next time a group text starts, put your phone on vibrate, put it next to your cawk and enjoy the ride.

My wife takes care of me just fine, so I don't need to have sex with my phone. But thanks for the tip. :lol

I'll kill you all. :mad:

:lol

Seriously that's the most annoying thing in the world... one text, and then 40 texts following it with, "Who's 513?" "I think that's GB, but who is 817?" "817 is east coast, maybe it's Cow?" "No, Cow is 414 I have him" "cool" "will do" "817 is me!" "Who is me?" "I'm 817" "I know but who are you? don't have you in my phone" "JJJ" "oh ok... I thought you were 513" "I am, was answering the text from 10 minutes ago of who's 513" "Oh ok" "So who's 817 then?" "don't know" "gibby?" "no, he turned off group texts" "So JJJ is 817? did he change #s?" "No JJJ is 513" "Yup bro" "but he said he was 817" "no bro 513" "anyone know who 817 is then?" "no" "nope" "not sure" "nope bro" "Is it Ben? has he replied" "Ben doesn't have texting on his phone" "oh" "I'm at work guys! So many texts my dumb phone can't handle them!" "lol" "get a smart phone" "who is 817" "no one knows bro" "grab me a proto boba while at work UT!" "store has none" "I need one too bro" "who's number is 414?" "cow" "titus" "cow" Madcow" "T" "cow" "thanks" "no prob bro" "anyone know 817 yet" "WTF! Stop texting!! Take me off this list!!"
"lol sorry bro!" "lol punk" "Please, stop, don't send any more to me" "like this text here... lol" "or this one! lol" "I'll take you off bro."
10 minutes later.... "I'm 817 guys" "it's me" "...yeah, but who is me?! you didn't put your name!?"

I was in a parent teacher meeting with my pocket buzzing non stop! :lol

Hmmm. I no likey. She wouldn't do that to Chewie!!!

I'll kill you all. :mad:

Seriously that's the most annoying thing in the world... one text, and then 40 texts following it with, "Who's 513?" "I think that's GB, but who is 817?" "817 is east coast, maybe it's Cow?" "No, Cow is 414 I have him" "cool" "will do" "817 is me!" "Who is me?" "I'm 817" "I know but who are you? don't have you in my phone" "JJJ" "oh ok... I thought you were 513" "I am, was answering the text from 10 minutes ago of who's 513" "Oh ok" "So who's 817 then?" "don't know" "gibby?" "no, he turned off group texts" "So JJJ is 817? did he change #s?" "No JJJ is 513" "Yup bro" "but he said he was 817" "no bro 513" "anyone know who 817 is then?" "no" "nope" "not sure" "nope bro" "Is it Ben? has he replied" "Ben doesn't have texting on his phone" "oh" "I'm at work guys! So many texts my dumb phone can't handle them!" "lol" "get a smart phone" "who is 817" "no one knows bro" "grab me a proto boba while at work UT!" "store has none" "I need one too bro" "who's number is 414?" "cow" "titus" "cow" Madcow" "T" "cow" "thanks" "no prob bro" "anyone know 817 yet" "WTF! Stop texting!! Take me off this list!!"
"lol sorry bro!" "lol punk" "Please, stop, don't send any more to me" "like this text here... lol" "or this one! lol" "I'll take you off bro."
10 minutes later.... "I'm 817 guys" "it's me" "...yeah, but who is me?! you didn't put your name!?"
:rotfl
I only responded once, after I voted. That was it.

I don't mind it when it's an actual conversation pertaining to something, but it's literally the same thing over and over like the conversation I posted above! :lol And I was watching the season 4 finale of Breaking Bad and my phone kept going off.
What the heck took you so long? :thwak
Now finish 'er up so you can see the big finale!

Next time a group text starts, put your phone on vibrate, put it next to your cawk and enjoy the ride.
:lol
Mine was on vibrate, but it was kind of annoying. I didn't think of placing it there though...

I think it's easier to take you out of that group, cause I know you really don't like being on the group texts.
Punk prefers being on UT's leg! :lecture

I have officially flown over 1000000 miles on Delta.

Question. I'm getting Collectors Insurance for my 1/6 Figures. Is $2,200 a reasonable price for the Sideshow Jabba Palace display plus Medicom R2 and 3PO?

In laws are doing well, all things considered. Best part about their accident is they got bunch of pain meds and they don't like them so guess who got them?!?! THIS GUY :yess:

Hooray or painkillers :rock :rock

I may have started that and I am sorry guys. :monkey2

It was more humorous than annoying.. but it was funny seeing so many disjointed texts :lol

Man, I remember this!!! That was a while back. The good ol' days. Love ya, punk! :)

You mean like yesterday :lol

I was in a parent teacher meeting with my pocket buzzing non stop! :lol

Nice :lol

Question. I'm getting Collectors Insurance for my 1/6 Figures. Is $2,200 a reasonable price for the Sideshow Jabba Palace display plus Medicom R2 and 3PO?

Guess it depends on what you have... seems like the Throne is $250, Jabba $200, Han in Carbonite $500, Gams $150 or so, Bib $60ish, Creature packs, etc. etc.

Just Jabba and Throne, no way... but if you have a lot of stuff that might be accurate especially as you tend to overestimate on insurance.

QUOTE=Darth Vader;7164111]Congratulations Mark[/QUOTE]thanks I would also accept I'm sorry lol.

Holy crap!
Sad part is almost all of that is in 8-9 years

Back