(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Morning all, I trust everyone is doing well. I had a long annoying weekend, big fat kahkah.

Woke up this morning to 38 text messages :google....couldn't make heads or tails of it though :dunno....:lol

Busy at work this week, more big kahkah.

I'll try to catch up, unless there is nothing important I missed. I see some of you fools have new avatars, snazzy stuff, I want one.

Okay, all caught up.

Flos got a TV, his SSF account hacked and said some gay stuff to fury.

Someone in the Pooptacular thread is making new avatars, not gonna ask.

Darth Vader is hanging around and no one cares but Madcow.

Sideshow is overpricing their stupid Godzilla and now Ben no getz one.

And Josh is selling himself craigslist.

I think those are all the highlights :rock

In laws are doing well, all things considered. Best part about their accident is they got bunch of pain meds and they don't like them so guess who got them?!?! THIS GUY :yess:

Something like that. :lol

Glad they're getting better. :rock

Morning King:wave hope your week goes better.

Anyone down for some group text????

:lol

I sent them an angry e-mail and they cancelled my order for me. They said it's difficult to run a large site like theirs when they're not Amazon and that I should place my order right when stuff goes up for pre-order if I want it. Um, I just want their site to correctly reflect what they have in stock and allow me to cancel if they can't provide the item I purchased as an in stock item. What a doucher.

Wow, what a bunch of douches.

I'm addicted to you guys. :D

We're pretty awesome.

I am also.. no one cares though :vader :violin

:wave

Woke up this morning to 38 text messages :google....couldn't make heads or tails of it though :dunno....:lol

It's all those non-smart phones breaking these up into multiple texts. :panic:

If I had one of those little Spooktacular drawings, I'd envision Hoth Leia riding on Godzilla who would be wearing ear muffs and maybe a scarf. Probably too involved, though.

I say make it so !!!!

I'm addicted to you guys. :D

I won't quit on you !

Wait what ??? :panic:

I am also.. no one cares though :vader :violin

:lecture

:grouphug

In laws are doing well, all things considered. Best part about their accident is they got bunch of pain meds and they don't like them so guess who got them?!?! THIS GUY :yess:

HEY Share !!!!! Put some in the mole ! :panic:

Not sure how to feel about this one :lol

https://cdn1.designbyhumans.com/product/design/u294993/pr45876-900x900-b-p-000000.jpg

pr45876-900x900-b-p-000000.jpg

I may have started that and I am sorry guys. :monkey2
So that was your doing :thwak............:lol....I seriously couldn't figure it out, it was broken into so many sets of texts and there was a few numbers in there not programmed into my phone, I tried for a bit to figure it out then gave up and just deleted them all :dunno...:lol

Back