(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I really enjoyed her scene in 300: Rise of an Empire. :drool

Me too.

I can't remember her name right now(the rum) but Marv's therapist is the first Sin City had glorious breasts :drool

:thud: Josh and fury agree on something!

It does happen. :lol

I'm glad theaters are dark. :lol

Eva Green naked again ? Im in:yess:

Basically the entire time. She's naked I think more than she has clothes on.

I really enjoyed her scene in 300: Rise of an Empire. :drool

It was a good one. I couldn't believe parents brought their 8-10 year old kids to that movie though.

I can't remember her name right now(the rum) but Marv's therapist is the first Sin City had glorious breasts :drool

Carla Gugino.

934_carla-gugino-womens-health-scans-carla-gugino-sin-city-1767086307.jpg

I'm glad theaters are dark. :lol

:lol

He just texted me that he's taking a break.

King must have been too mean. :(

But he was online yesterday. I guess he's taking a break from us. :(

I thought the whole thing was very average but I thought that of the first one as well. The best part of this is Eva Green is naked a lot and she's easy to look at. I'd give this a 6/10.

Including myself there were a whole 7 people watching this.

I thought the Dame to Kill For segment was the best and the Nancy one sucked. The other two stories were pretty decent. I'm a fan of the comics and the first movie, though.

Woohoo. My wife found the headless horseman snowglobe. I'll post pics when she gets home and after the arsenal match.

Starting now on NBC if anyone's interested. Though I have a feeling we are going to lose to everton. :(

I thought the Dame to Kill For segment was the best and the Nancy one sucked. The other two stories were pretty decent. I'm a fan of the comics and the first movie, though.

The Dame to Kill for segment overall was well done and I thought the Nancy one was alright. I didn't think any of them sucked but none of them were that hot either. Other than seeing Eva Green nude. :lol I might have liked it a bit more if I was a fan of the comics and more a fan of the first movie.

The Dame to Kill for segment overall was well done and I thought the Nancy one was alright. I didn't think any of them sucked but none of them were that hot either. Other than seeing Eva Green nude. :lol I might have liked it a bit more if I was a fan of the comics and more a fan of the first movie.

I think at this point they should've gone with the existing comic material and left out the new stuff. I know they had originally planned to have three, but I don't think there's any chance a third one is coming now.

I wish I could justify the price Sideshow Leonardo is commanding these days, but I just can't. It sucks having three out if the four turtles.

I wish I could justify the price Sideshow Leonardo is commanding these days, but I just can't. It sucks having three out if the four turtles.

That would suck. You can't have "the" Ninja Turtles unless you have all 4.

Back