(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I really need to do this.

I had started a spreadsheet a few months ago just for my own amusement but now with the new house and a new policy I want to properly insure everything.

Was offered $143 store credit, or $100 cash...

I took the credit to use on future blus I cannot resist. Ought to last awhile. :lol

Was also handed back about 20 DVD's, all blus were taken.

I had started a spreadsheet a few months ago just for my own amusement but now with the new house and a new policy I want to properly insure everything.

I did it years ago but never keep it up to date so it's not really helpful. I have gone to just taking pictures of everything instead.

I would probably go the pictures route but need to check into insurance specifically for Collectibles. There was a booth about it at SDCC.

Was offered $143 store credit, or $100 cash...

I took the credit to use on future blus I cannot resist. Ought to last awhile. :lol

Was also handed back about 20 DVD's, all blus were taken.

That's not too bad. The more for credit option is always nice.

Except their markup is ridiculous. Like usually $30 for most new releases... :(

But last time I did this, I got Indy blu box, so I'm happy with the prospects.

Why aren't you guys using collection stash. Com?

I like the site but am more comfortable with Spreadsheets. It's just personal preference and also I have a ton of oddball stuff.

I would probably go the pictures route but need to check into insurance specifically for Collectibles. There was a booth about it at SDCC.
I had https://www.collectinsure.com/ for a while. Nothing wrong with it just keep forgetting to renew. I know it can work, Loki( I know your favorite person) had luck with them when done damaged one of his statuses. It was one if the old LOTR ones that was real fragile and it got broken " dusting" it.

I had https://www.collectinsure.com/ for a while. Nothing wrong with it just keep forgetting to renew. I know it can work, Loki( I know your favorite person) had luck with them when done damaged one of his statuses. It was one if the old LOTR ones that was real fragile and it got broken " dusting" it.

I think I was looking at them tonight. Will have to check them out and see what they cost. Would be nice to feel covered if something was to happen.

I think I was looking at them tonight. Will have to check them out and see what they cost. Would be nice to feel covered if something was to happen.
They use to be a cons so I am guessing it was them you saw. The hardest part is coming up with a value. I guessed high and still only paid like $75

I can tell you cut and pasted the word Equestria. :lol
Yes I did! I had to look up where the **** My Little Pony took place...

:panic:

Why did I picture mtv celebrity death match?
I wish that show would be released on DVD!

Because it was one of the greatest tv shows of all time. :lecture
Yes it was!

So this is what I want money for:

View attachment 130896

It's the lifesize version. They've been sold out for a while but somehow the Suncoast by my work still has one and it's on clearance for $199. They also have a 20% off promotion and I have $20 in gift cards. Maybe I can trade in all my blus for it...
Bargain! I miss Suncoast... We have none left... Or FYE...

We actually still have a FYE, but I always remember Suncoast having more toys.
Yeah, you got Gurnee Mills still, plus Racine isn't too far I suppose... Racine would be my closest FYE, but that's too far for me...

I didn't read the last two days' posts, but did anyone catch those naked pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco and Chrissy Teigen?
That's why I haven't been posting for 2 days. Too busy fapping...

Did anybody hack Kate Micucci's phone yet? I'm ready to see her little and probably somewhat awkward boobies.

micucci-300x300.jpg
Didn't you watch her HBO digital shorts? There's only 5 of them, like 4 minutes each. She shows her boobs in one episode...

Still haven't seen Lawrence or Teigen, but I'm not too motivated after the few I have seen.

JLaw is the most popular one but Upton seems to have the most pics. Upton is REDONKULOUS!!! :panic:

Hey folks, just decided to drop by in ye ol' Cantina :duff. Seems like the celeb pics have really been making rounds on the net (and talk in various threads). Good times :lol.

Didn't you watch her HBO digital shorts? There's only 5 of them, like 4 minutes each. She shows her boobs in one episode...

I did watch those. I don't remember her showing her boobs. She was in her bra and panties in the first episode. Maybe I didn't get through all of them. They were pretty bad. I don't think she's very funny, to be honest.

happy birthday ben!!!

Back