(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Although I enjoyed the barrel scene, there is one HUGE problem with it, that bothers me greatly. The dwarf which takes his barrel on land, where his barrel gets broken, then he jumps into an empty barrel. THERE WERE NO EXTRA BARRELS! I have quadruple checked this. There were NO spare barrels that he could have jumped in. Yet he magically jumps into a conveniently empty barrel, which did not previously exist. How could they made such a huge mistake???.

I noticed that as well. I can't figure out where it came from either but that never was my issue with it. I really don't get wrapped up in that kind of thing as it really goes by so quick that it doesn't matter much. My issue is they really needed to pick either the Legolas moment for that scene or the Bombur scene but both make it a little more OTT than I'd like. Overall, I do like the scene and of course I love the movie.

no, you don't want to be a degenerate like i am. it's sickening i tell you. :(

tumblr_m1d6txGMXL1qzu2npo2_r1_500.gif

Just got an AKC email for Hobbiton Shire. I forgot we registered my dog Frodo with the AKC. :lol

What's AKC!?

American Kennel Club. Our dog is a pure bred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think registration was free when we got him as a puppy, so we figured why not. You have to come up with a fancy name or something, so since he was named Frodo, we came up with the rest.

American Kennel Club. Our dog is a pure bred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think registration was free when we got him as a puppy, so we figured why not. You have to come up with a fancy name or something, so since he was named Frodo, we came up with the rest.

I actually have always loved this dog ! If you breed him let me know !

Ben, how is Godzilla Vs. Biollante? Is it worth seeking the OOP Blu-ray or just getting the DVD?

If you decide you want that on blu, my local target has a bunch for like $10. It's that, plus 2 SyFy type movies in a package deal. Haven't picked it up myself so I haven't seen G vs. Bio.

I actually have always loved this dog ! If you breed him let me know !

Sorry, but he's fixed. It was part of the agreement from buying him from this one breeder.

If you decide you want that on blu, my local target has a bunch for like $10. It's that, plus 2 SyFy type movies in a package deal. Haven't picked it up myself so I haven't seen G vs. Bio.

Really? Can you pick me up a copy? :pray:

It's very very common. My Shiba's from the breeder were $1000 each, but if we didn't agree to fix them, they would have been $4000 each. Which obviously, you can recoup rather quickly. But who wants to deal with that mess. Plus my boy would always be trying to hump his bleeding sister. Not to mention the aggression. All around, a fixed dog makes a rather more enjoyable pet experience for the owner.

And that's coming from a bonafide animal lover. I'm finally vegetarian again after six months falling off the wagon hard. :lol

I love this place. You guys all rock. It's about time I did something nice for the community too... Hmmmm... ;)

Back