(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

1558517_10202899032450248_1126197276776536623_n.jpg

Who here is interested in trying to find a nice specimen of a loose POTF popup R2D2 while at C2E2? I will pay all the costs involved and gladly throw in some extra monies for your trouble? If there are any takers, send me a PM.

I'm sure that 3 or 4 of us that are going are still needing one as well...let the games begin! :lol

Awesome shots, DW!

Although I enjoyed the barrel scene, there is one HUGE problem with it, that bothers me greatly. The dwarf which takes his barrel on land, where his barrel gets broken, then he jumps into an empty barrel. THERE WERE NO EXTRA BARRELS! I have quadruple checked this. There were NO spare barrels that he could have jumped in. Yet he magically jumps into a conveniently empty barrel, which did not previously exist. How could they made such a huge mistake???

Hated that scene.

Last time I rolled my eyes that hard was the monkey swinging scene in the last Indy.

Which one? Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!

:lol
Actually, the more I see it, the more I like it. Reminds me of the 80's.

I'm a rug guy, not a fan of bare floors. ;)

That's why I don't like it... I'm a big hair guy, and a bad hairdo will ruin it...not that it will keep me from staring at those photos though. :lol
I'm a fan of it all, but I prefer a bit of something there compared to just linoleum. :)

I like a nice little landing strip.

Always good.

Yeah, some grooming is essential. The carpet should be berber not shag. :lecture

Yeah, I don't want to be flossing during my meal. :lecture :lol

Ahem. I am further north than them. Our weather is pretty close, but it can get colder here. Even worse in Green Bay...

Although I enjoyed the barrel scene, there is one HUGE problem with it, that bothers me greatly. The dwarf which takes his barrel on land, where his barrel gets broken, then he jumps into an empty barrel. THERE WERE NO EXTRA BARRELS! I have quadruple checked this. There were NO spare barrels that he could have jumped in. Yet he magically jumps into a conveniently empty barrel, which did not previously exist. How could they made such a huge mistake???

I know you are. I was just mentioning it so you would be sure to bring a jacket or something. I know it is colder where you are, hence I was letting you know the weather wasn't going to be warmer in Chicago this weekend sadly.

Yeah, I noticed that about the barrel scene too in the theatre. I think I leaned over to Angie and said something like, "where'd the extra barrel come from?" And she said something back like, "shut up and watch the movie, who cares." :lol

Damn, how'd I miss the Scarlett pics? Now I need to wait all day to seem them. :(

Canon... I forget the model. I'll check tomorrow...

The scary thing is its totally ****ed up! How can you even call that a cardback with that gaping hole in it? I wouldn't pay 5 bucks for that!

Ahem. I am further north than them. Our weather is pretty close, but it can get colder here. Even worse in Green Bay...

Has it been confirmed these are truly 18 inches? Sounds awfully cheap for that...

Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm
I happen to have lost some weight. By CVII, I'll have lost even more. I'm gonna find my dream woman there!

What are these pins you speak of? I know they had 2 last year. Jayrod hooked me up with the Yoda one. Speaking of, what the heck happened to Jayrod???

Still trying to get caught up. You ****ers posted a lot again...

Awesome shots, DW!

Hated that scene.

Last time I rolled my eyes that hard was the monkey swinging scene in the last Indy.

:lecture :lecture

Ben, how is Godzilla Vs. Biollante? Is it worth seeking the OOP Blu-ray or just getting the DVD?

Yeah DW, go to yours and UT's private section :lol

Back