(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

And so it begins... *fingers crossed*

Skydance-Productions-terminatot.jpg

Was it a member on the board, Josh? I think you did mention it before, but I forgot. :(
Either way I hope it works out, bud! Stupid Paypal!! :(

Yeah, it was. A PM infact. :(

Thanks! Don't like my chances knowing PayPal but we shall see. I figure I'm not in a good spot because I didn't mention the little wiggle of that mid-section piece. It has no bearing on the statue really but I don't think PayPal will care.

Donate it to charity. :lol

I may end up doing just that.

I'd just tell him to return the statue to you at his expense and refund what he paid you when you get it back. That's the most headache free action you can take, I think.

I'd just tell him to return the statue to you at his expense and refund what he paid you when you get it back. That's the most headache free action you can take, I think.

I agree. This is too much crap to deal with. When you get it inspect it and try again with very specific pictures as proof when listing.

Once PayPal does their thing it will get sent back. The shipping will be on him for sure. I'm not paying to have it sent back or I'll do what I gotta do.

You know who is the coolest Asian aunt?? My mom!!! I mean, my aunt is cool, and getting a LEGO set and $200 is great!
My mom, this woman went all OUT!

I told you guys my aunt, her two daughters (my cousins), and each of their daughters are here to visit my mom from Taiwan.
Well, my mom paid for:

the plane tickets to Orlando (they are going tomorrow)
tickets to Disney World and Universal
the hotel (2 rooms) for Orlando
plane tickets to Las Vegas
the tour package for Las Vegas
2 rooms at the Aria AFTER the tour in Vegas
6 tickets for a Vegas show
one of the cousins got a new ipad from mom
she is going to buy both cousins new laptop computers for when they go back to Taiwan
various toys for the kiddos (including the LEGO princess castle sets)

I mean, come on mom!!!! :lol :lol

She says that they aren't as fortunate as me and blah blah blah, since I already get everything I want anyway. I guess I agree...to a point. :p

I guess it's no secret where you get your huge heart, Chien. :)

Getting really excited for C2E2!! Got all my stuff pretty much packed up and ready to go, just need the work week to hurry along!

I don't mean to go on about my paypal issue but I gotta admit its totally got me sick to my stomach. Thing is I know its going to come back in worse condition making it impossible to sell for anything. I just gotta hope the other three items I want to sell make enough for me to at least track down the Balrog.

*This is assuming PayPal sides against me.
Man what a crap deal that has been i'm so sorry. If Paypal is smart they would be turning to your side and dropping the claim.
And so it begins... *fingers crossed*

Skydance-Productions-terminatot.jpg

What can this be?... :pray:

Man what a crap deal that has been i'm so sorry. If Paypal is smart they would be turning to your side and dropping the claim.

It's nonsense for sure. Thanks! I sent it in the condition I promised and it was delivered as promised. IMO there is nothing for PayPal to really have to work on. Its not like the statue is in pieces or something. It's a tiny wiggle on the waist area where the robes are all wind blown. Fingers crossed that they look at the fact I sent the statue as promised and its not actually broke to side with me. I did provided them details of course of the condition of the statue when mailed and my explanation of the overall state of the statue. I also sent them a picture of what it looked like when I took pictures showing that the little wiggle doesn't effect the overall statue.

It's nonsense for sure. Thanks! I sent it in the condition I promised and it was delivered as promised. IMO there is nothing for PayPal to really have to work on. Its not like the statue is in pieces or something. It's a tiny wiggle on the waist area where the robes are all wind blown. Fingers crossed that they look at the fact I sent the statue as promised and its not actually broke to side with me. I did provided them details of course of the condition of the statue when mailed and my explanation of the overall state of the statue. I also sent them a picture of what it looked like when I took pictures showing that the little wiggle doesn't effect the overall statue.

In this situation you should win this. There is no way he should at ALL. you have done and said what is the truth of it all and that should be that. I hope for your sake it closes soon and Paypal just drops it because it's just ridiculous.

In this situation you should win this. There is no way he should at ALL. you have done and said what is the truth of it all and that should be that. I hope for your sake it closes soon and Paypal just drops it because it's just ridiculous.

I would think so. I had a guy in NZ from the board rip me off earlier this year. The USPS tracking quit working and we had the post office do all kinds of investigating they said he got the item but since they don't control scanning once it leaves they couldn't prove it. So he ripped me off for a HT Iron Man and got his money back. I had all our conversations stating I shipped it exactly how he asked, in the time frame he asked, picture of receipt, picture of item, text message pictures, pictures of email, tracking number, etc. PayPal decided with him. I lost out on quite a bit because I tried to be nice. So I'm again at that road where I did everything right, its as described, etc and I know they're going to side with him. This is a guy who receives it and doesn't say anything for four days before it now has a problem? :(

I would think so. I had a guy in NZ from the board rip me off earlier this year. The USPS tracking quit working and we had the post office do all kinds of investigating they said he got the item but since they don't control scanning once it leaves they couldn't prove it. So he ripped me off for a HT Iron Man and got his money back. I had all our conversations stating I shipped it exactly how he asked, in the time frame he asked, picture of receipt, picture of item, text message pictures, pictures of email, tracking number, etc. PayPal decided with him. I lost out on quite a bit because I tried to be nice. So I'm again at that road where I did everything right, its as described, etc and I know they're going to side with him. This is a guy who receives it and doesn't say anything for four days before it now has a problem? :(
Man how horrible. I've been ripped off many times before but to your extent is just terrible I hope you win this one. You don't deserve it at all. :(

Man how horrible. I've been ripped off many times before but to your extent is just terrible I hope you win this one. You don't deserve it at all. :(

When I do it I do it good. :lol Until this year I've had really good luck with people on the board. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Back