(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

haha nice pep talk. I guess I am stressing over nothing really. I'm sure it will all work out once things run its course.

You're a youngling, Cody. You'll have plenty of time to figure and work things out, buddy! :rock

UT! You know I'm basically a pharmacist now? Delivering prescriptions all day every day.

Only difference is I don't deal in pills and tinctures. I deal in mega voltage beams of X-ray energy! :lol

Tattoos aren't my thing.
Me either, I personally believe that the ink companies put a drug into the ink that makes you addicted to them.

Butt sex is way easier than a tattoo! Didn't I tell you I passed out? :thud:

I'm going to bring my own Coke this time around! :lol

i don't think they can allow you to get a tattoo while in drugs.:lol

I have received the Lego Movies. I boxed up 2 of them, for UT and KD. I'll do Waller's tomorrow (I want to wrap the book in bubble wrap and pack it up nicely). JJJ has to wait for his book to arrive. They amazingly clocked in just under 13 ounces, so qualify for 1st class. The choices are $3.47 for 1st class, or $2.92 for media mail. Add $17.98 to whichever shipping choice you select, and send payment to my gmail. KD, include your addy in the comments since you never sent the penny. I'll need that link again to ship USPS through Paypal without receiving a payment. My Paypal is my username here at gmail. Easy peasy.

Fly me to Orlando and Ill hold your hand.

That's actually tempting. ;)

i don't think they can allow you to get a tattoo while in drugs.:lol

Coca Cola! :lol

I have received the Lego Movies. I boxed up 2 of them, for UT and KD. I'll do Waller's tomorrow (I want to wrap the book in bubble wrap and pack it up nicely). JJJ has to wait for his book to arrive. They amazingly clocked in just under 13 ounces, so qualify for 1st class. The choices are $3.47 for 1st class, or $2.92 for media mail. Add $17.98 to whichever shipping choice you select, and send payment to my gmail. KD, include your addy in the comments since you never sent the penny. I'll need that link again to ship USPS through Paypal without receiving a payment. My Paypal is my username here at gmail. Easy peasy.

Sounds complicated. I'm out.

I'll take the ink, every time. :lol

The E-11 tattoo I was telling you and Waller about would cover up an existing one in my inner arm. That's gonna sting.

Kenben... let me know if the $15 deal for the Star Wars comic is still on... I'm definitely still in :rock

You passed out from butt sex... see, my point exactly. Although I think technically that'd be rape :lecture

Oh god, I want some new ink soooo bad! I've had to cancel my appointment twice now and this time I'm probably going to lose the artist for good. I'll see if I can just apply the credit to another artist in his shop.

Last edited:

:lol Nice!

I'm trying to go back to get my teaching degree, but I've been sort of stuck in my job for awhile now. I have to help my mom out.
That's cool. What do you want to teach?

This couldn't be farther from the truth. Many of us have owned the restorations of the main six films on bluray for about two years.

Dracula alone is worth the price of admission and is an amazing tour de force as far as restorations go. :lecture
Agreed!

And you don't look a day over 50!! :rock
Fixed. :monkey3

I deal in mega voltage beams of X-ray energy! :lol
The Emperor's got you beat. Your puny beams are nothin in comparison.

Agreed... would not have pegged Fury as 40.
Agreed. That's way too low.

Sounds complicated. I'm out.
You were never IN! :thwak

Kenben... let me know if the $15 deal for the Star Wars comic is still on... I'm definitely still in :rock
Yep. Just waiting for them to arrive... Probably not til next week...

Oh god, I want some new ink soooo bad! I've had to cancel my appointment twice now and this time I'm probably going to lose the artist for good. I'll see if I can just apply the credit to another artist in his shop.
What's wrong with canceling? It's better than a no-show...

Back