(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

That doesn't sound good.
You're probably unfamiliar, but the guy lived about as awful a life in the business as one can live, and just recently cleaned up his act and totally rehabilitated himself. Such a shame that he came out the other end of a **** storm of a life and looks like it might still have caught up with him :(

Darth Waller said:

Its liberating. :lecture

Little sad that some of my friends here didn't know Dengar and Bossk were hanging with Jabba. :(

You're sad!? I'm sad and mad at myself at the same time for not knowing this. What kind of fan am I.

You're sad!? I'm sad and mad at myself at the same time for not knowing this. What kind of fan am I.

:) I'm just messin' around. Now, I always noticed Dengar in a couple different scenes, but I honestly never saw Bossk and only knew he was there from those behind the scenes pics.

I makes sense to have more bounty hunters there since they probably regularly hang out with Jabba.

I never noticed any of them, I must be a terrible fan :(

Well, I canceled HT Marty and T-800. It felt good. :yess:

I cancelled Marty a while back and it did feel good.

:hi5:

The only thing that feels better than ordering is canceling :lol

So very true. It's always amazing to me that after I cancel something I realize it probably wouldn't have fit in the collection anyhow.

Unless it's Star Wars. :lecture

Yes, never cancel Star Wars (of course this applies to OT only).

Damn I need this (nice to want something pretty cheap)

37-Hammerhead-vinyl-bobble-head-Funko-Star-Wars-Pop-001.jpg

37-Hammerhead-vinyl-bobble-head-Funko-Star-Wars-Pop-010.jpg

LOL. Yeah I need A Hammerhead, Maul and TIE Pilot.

Like you said, at least they are affordable.

You don't need more stuff. :thwak
But, but, but...

It's funny how there were quite a few humanoids in the cantina in SW, but nothing but aliens in Jabba's palace. He keeps one on the wall, another shows up which he chains to him and the other one who shows up is dumped on a Rancor. He must be racist.
:lol :rotfl

:hi5:

The only thing that feels better than ordering is canceling :lol
I disagree. RECEIVING the package is the best feeling of them all! Then canceling, and then ordering... In that order... Oh wait, let's not forget winning.
Winning first, then receiving, then canceling, and then ordering... Aw crap, I almost forgot stealing...
Winning first, then stealing, then receiving, then canceling, and then ordering... In that order. I think that's it.

I never noticed any of them, I must be a terrible fan :(
You never noticed Boba Fett??? :thud:

I DESERVE NO WATER! :crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying
You can have yellow water... I even offer to help!

Damn I need this (nice to want something pretty cheap)

37-Hammerhead-vinyl-bobble-head-Funko-Star-Wars-Pop-001.jpg

37-Hammerhead-vinyl-bobble-head-Funko-Star-Wars-Pop-010.jpg
Those are neat, but I am so glad I quit them. I have some. I think I was going for a Jabba scene, but I gave up... I will sell some of them when I find them. I do have a Vader and Yoda on display... I will keep Jabba though. He's cute! I recently bought that B&N Luke Wampa set but wish I hadn't. That's going on Ebay for sure...

Back