(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Two more Godzilla Blu-rays coming in July for Ben: Destroy All Monsters and Godzilla vs. Megalon Blu-ray

Double Post

..not wasted -

Speaking of kids, reposting for lolz:

Lejuan said:
A story my mate told me the other night:

"I walked into our bathroom and there's Josie (3) standing there with her hand awkwardly behind her back. I turn her around and see that she has my toothbrush up her arse - right up there, bristles-first. My cry of "Josie, get that toothbrush out of there!" brings Kayla (7) running into the bathroom to see what's up. When I tell her, "Josie's put a toothbrush up her bum!", Kayla says, "Oh, she does that all the time". And then it all made sense why Kayla had been asking for a new toothbrush every week for the past two months."

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Ewwww!.. :lol ..if that happens again, a course of worming tablets might solve the problem.

Two more Godzilla Blu-rays coming in July for Ben: Destroy All Monsters and Godzilla vs. Megalon Blu-ray

Destroy All Monsters is one of the very best and Godzilla vs. Megalon was my favorite as a kid. It's a good time to be a Godzilla fan.

I went to the first 2 or 3 NYCCs and I thought it felt pretty rinky-dink compared to what I hear about SDCC. But I don't really do cons so I have no frame of ref. You going to NYCC? Maybe we could hook up there.

Definitely, we'll have to meet up. I take the train out of South Orange if you want to ride in together.

So here is an update about the fact that my 5 month old daughter likes the song Let It Go from Frozen: If I hear the song Let It Go from Frozen one more time today I am going to murder everyone in the world.

Welcome to my life. :/

That's hysterical!!! :lol

All this discussion of Let It Go makes me think everyone should hear it again. You clearly haven't heard it enough, and you definitely haven't heard it enough if you have kids. Just doing my part.

By and by, it comes my friend

It's on the list. Straight lines do boggle me, but I'm game for anything.

Burlap Yoda is coming eventually. Is that dibs I hear?

yodaburlap_zpsb9981fe8.jpg

I went to the first 2 or 3 NYCCs and I thought it felt pretty rinky-dink compared to what I hear about SDCC. But I don't really do cons so I have no frame of ref. You going to NYCC? Maybe we could hook up there.
Dibs dibs dibs!!!
I think I'm going. I haven't booked my flight yet. I wanted to find out approx. how much hotels cost first before I commit...

Doing much, much better today! Still coughing up crap from my chest but it's a lot better than the hacking up a lung crap I was dealing with. :)

How's everyone doing?
That's good. Sounds like you had a bad one. Been nagging you for a while...

:rotfl
You must spread some Reputation around, and pay for membership, before giving it to Lejuan again.

You must spread some Reputation around, and pay for membership, before giving it to Darth Waller again.

Destroy All Monsters is one of the very best and Godzilla vs. Megalon was my favorite as a kid. It's a good time to be a Godzilla fan.
When is it a bad time to be a Godzilla fan? :lecture

I showed that Leia picture to my boss at work today. He's a dirty old man, and he told me to thank Waller. :lol

I showed that Leia picture to my boss at work today. He's a dirty old man, and he told me to thank Waller. :lol

I've never seen that one before, so I've never rubbed one out before with that picture. Yet. :monkey3

Last day for artwork raffle. PM me if you're interested. May not get to pick a winner until tomorrow, going to be traveling around to to various grandparents houses so they can get their baby fix.

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg

Happy Easter, if it applies!

Happy Easter.

I just saw some leaked footage from the new Godzilla movie, so I'm pretty happy.

I've only watched the official trailers but if you're happy, I'm happy.

I think the footage was shown at Wondercon. I saw it in the Godzilla thread in the movie section. I think it's going to be amazing.

Back