(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Don't know of any of you are into the Clash of Clans smartphone game, but if so, go download SW Commander. Just released, it's identical only based in Star Wars and you can pick what side you want to fight for. I can see myself wasting a lot of time with this game. So far it's simple fun.

magical, here's a quote I've been using all week. I get an inspirational quote in my inbox every morning.

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. - Aristotle

My patients have really been digging it, and it couldn't be more true. I've never been happier. Doing what you love is the best feeling ever, and really allows me to give fully to these patients. I'm so pleased that I took the huge chance and went back to school at 35! How else could I work 50 days straight and still be smiling on the last day?
Thanks! Keep up the hard work!

tumblr_najvepkA7z1rujww5o1_500.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol
It can definitely be challenging. Mostly it is mentally fatiguing. But my body is also sore. I havnt had time to work out in the past two months and I actually miss it. I grew a pooch belly eating whatever was available and collapsing each night. And I only worked an average of 56 hours per week for the past 7 weeks...
Christ :thud::thud:...you're a better man than I.
I'd definitely **** him, and even let him keep that shirt on while doing so! :D
Whoa....

He's definitely one of the best parts of the PT... too bad he couldn't have been in the "real" Star Wars. Hopefully in the new trilogy they don't decide to go with a young force ghost of Kenobi

Well it explains why he doesn't remember owning a droid. That **** never happened!

I thought I already was in... I have no idea what's going on :lol I just hope when I arrive for Celebration I don't have to give handjobs to hobos in order to stay in their cardboard box.

That's one way to get a free room. :lol

One of my favorites from the past: Grace Kelly.

MTE4MDAzNDEwNTg1MjI0NzE4.jpg

Waiting for my email to say I've won the Tyler Stout Guardians of the Galaxy print. :impatient:

Happy Birthday, Shropty Jay Jay.

I wish I could win. I was pretty bummed when I couldn't get through on Mondo's site a few weeks ago.

It sounds like Tyler Stout sent out the e-mails, so I think I'm screwed unless I get picked on the second round by chance.

Didn't win the lifesize Han in Carbonite. **** Sideshow!

Back