(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well, the silver lining is that the card I placed the order with is the one that was compromised a couple weeks back and had all those fraudulent charges on it, so it's been cancelled. They won't be able to charge me for the item anyway.

Good, good!

Good, good!

They were the last thing I used that card on, but they still haven't charged me, so they must not know yet. Their website is so ass-backwards, I wouldn't be surprised if the hackers got my card off of their site.

They were the last thing I used that card on, but they still haven't charged me, so they must not know yet. Their website is so ass-backwards, I wouldn't be surprised if the hackers got my card off of their site.

They may have been the ones to use it!!! So they can still charge you. :lol :lol

just kidding!

Well, the silver lining is that the card I placed the order with is the one that was compromised a couple weeks back and had all those fraudulent charges on it, so it's been cancelled. They won't be able to charge me for the item anyway.
Impressive.

attachment.php

:rock:rock:rock

Awesome Barryo :rock :rock

Awesome Barryo :rock :rock

Veil did a great job on this. Hell all of the ones he's done in the spook thread are cool. Drop by and he could probably do you one as well. Something monkey perhaps?

I sent them an angry e-mail and they cancelled my order for me. They said it's difficult to run a large site like theirs when they're not Amazon and that I should place my order right when stuff goes up for pre-order if I want it. Um, I just want their site to correctly reflect what they have in stock and allow me to cancel if they can't provide the item I purchased as an in stock item. What a doucher.

Veil did a great job on this. Hell all of the ones he's done in the spook thread are cool. Drop by and he could probably do you one as well. Something monkey perhaps?

Yeah, I popped in there and looks like I'll get one too... pretty stoked :rock :rock And I think ape-themed is a must :lecture

Anyone down for some group text????

:lol :lol :lol

Hahaha, that'll learn em! You win!

I can't stop laughing at this local Craigslist post I just came across:

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/vgm/4670786530.html
:rotfl

I went to my Walgreens after work. All of the Black Series were gone. BUT I had them check the WIC number, and several stores between home and work show stock. So I'm gonna hit em up tomorrow. I'll let you guys know if I score...

If I had one of those little Spooktacular drawings, I'd envision Hoth Leia riding on Godzilla who would be wearing ear muffs and maybe a scarf. Probably too involved, though.

If I had one of those little Spooktacular drawings, I'd envision Hoth Leia riding on Godzilla who would be wearing ear muffs and maybe a scarf. Probably too involved, though.
I like it! I can totally picture that! I requested a Yoda. My old one was Obi-Wan. I'm sick of him. Yoda all the way!

I'm here.

Back