(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

10373820_728777237195937_6638900676254190480_n.jpg

I like it. :lol

Morning. :wave

So I got a couple Detolfs set up in my room now. That kinda makes it feel more like home. :)

Glad to see you settle in a bit. It's amazing how small things can provide such comfort.

A great poet once said, "Home is where your stuff is"

So the room is a good size. When you walk in there's a perfect spot for two detolfs to the right. I put Vader/Ben on the top shelf of one and Vader/Luke on the other. Leia/Chewie/Han are below the Luke shelf. It's been hard to find which figures are in which boxes, so that's all I have displayed right now.

Gotta start somewhere, how long do you plan to stay with your brother? Might be a good idea to be more of a minimalist for the time being.

I'd go with Gandalf... but if we're talking about being in their prime, then I think young Kenobi would likely be able to hack through the rest before they had a chance to pull out their wand, staff or phaser :lecture

Unless of course Picard had the Enterprise, don't think any of them would have much defense against a phaser and photon torpedo barrage :lecture

Irrefutable geek logic. :lecture

So the room is a good size. When you walk in there's a perfect spot for two detolfs to the right. I put Vader/Ben on the top shelf of one and Vader/Luke on the other. Leia/Chewie/Han are below the Luke shelf. It's been hard to find which figures are in which boxes, so that's all I have displayed right now.

Dolls already displayed?! If you've already rubbed one out there, you're home.

Back