(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I wasn't going to debate with MC or anyone else here. You're all my friends, and I both value those friendships and also respect your opinions.

I was hoping to stir debate, but not participate.

I know where I stand on the subject, and of course it's a strongly personal stance. ;)

you and your ****storm, fury!!! :lol

My best friend got me the Hot Toys Iron Patriot for my birthday. Really cool of him.

But I want a probe droid too, so get on it fellas! :lol

Watched the Simpsons tonight while finishing up the first flood of their LEGO house! :rock

So this is what I want money for:

ETPuppet.jpg

It's the lifesize version. They've been sold out for a while but somehow the Suncoast by my work still has one and it's on clearance for $199. They also have a 20% off promotion and I have $20 in gift cards. Maybe I can trade in all my blus for it...

Watched the Simpsons tonight while finishing up the first flood of their LEGO house! :rock

That house is so tedious! I only got done with the garage and the first half of the first floor before I had to pack it up. I love the details though.

That house is so tedious! I only got done with the garage and the first half of the first floor before I had to pack it up. I love the details though.

I didn't know you opened it!!!!

So this is what I want money for:

View attachment 130896

It's the lifesize version. They've been sold out for a while but somehow the Suncoast by my work still has one and it's on clearance for $199. They also have a 20% off promotion and I have $20 in gift cards. Maybe I can trade in all my blus for it...

That is pretty cool. I'd want it too if I was in your spot.

I didn't know you opened it!!!!

Yup! I was anxious to build it but got sidetracked. LEGO will definitely be getting some display space in the new office.

That is pretty cool. I'd want it too if I was in your spot.

I wanted it when it was released, just didn't have the scratch at the time and felt it would be a huge waste to buy it and store it. Now that I'll have a toy room, I need it! :lol

I wanted it when it was released, just didn't have the scratch at the time and felt it would be a huge waste to buy it and store it. Now that I'll have a toy room, I need it! :lol

There must be some way to make it happen.

And I wish we still had Suncoast stores around here. I miss them.

I used to frequent this store back when I worked the day shift 3-4 years ago and figured it had closed like the rest of them. A few months ago I had some time to kill before work and was shocked to see it was still there. It's got to be one of the last ones standing. The other mall closest to my house has an FYE still. Those are scarce as well.

We actually still have a FYE, but I always remember Suncoast having more toys.

We actually still have a FYE, but I always remember Suncoast having more toys.

They still have a huge toy section in the back. I actually went looking for ReAction figures but didn't see any. FYE has stepped up their game with the collectibles now.

Back