(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If you're referring to Pop Culture Shock, I had the Street Fighter Cammy 1/4 statue by them. It's legs came unglued from the base and the legs fell off. That was one of their earlier releases, so they may have gotten better.

Jeez. That's not reassuring :lol

Well then... I guess I was extra lucky happening upon this last night on my way home from a concert. :D

2014-04-1795085353_resized.jpg

And before any of you jump asking me for these, they are pretty much accounted for I believe. One set to me, one is probably going to Kenben, and the other if there is a third set will be going to good friend of mine. I'll let you know what extras I have. I'll keep an eye out for more as well.

pava+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+1+at+_40e5edb1896e49ca5740f65b7395c2ec.jpg

I picked up an Imperial Gunner cardback off eBay with the coin still attached. :rock

Badass!!! :rock2

Did you get it at Walmart?

Yes. I had looked on ebay for a case and found a pic of the shipping box and the item code on it. I checked the WM on the way to the concert and found nothing, and on the way back decided to check again. Saw some skids from the truck sitting there, and was able to see a box with the correct item code on it so I knew it was the Simpsons figs. Pulled the box, and checked them on the scanner and they didn't ring up, so I grabbed a helpful employee stocking shelves and he had another lady enter them in the system and I was good to go. It was around 1am in the morning. I also peeled the sticker off the box that said "Do Not Put On Shelf Until May 1!" So that might have helped. :lol

Yes. I had looked on ebay for a case and found a pic of the shipping box and the item code on it. I checked the WM on the way to the concert and found nothing, and on the way back decided to check again. Saw some skids from the truck sitting there, and was able to see a box with the correct item code on it so I knew it was the Simpsons figs. Pulled the box, and checked them on the scanner and they didn't ring up, so I grabbed a helpful employee stocking shelves and he had another lady enter them in the system and I was good to go. It was around 1am in the morning. I also peeled the sticker off the box that said "Do Not Put On Shelf Until May 1!" So that might have helped. :lol

Pretty sneaky, sis.

:lol:lol

wow, that was quick!
basically said some rapper chopped off his wang and jumped out a window...it was only 2 stories, though, so he survived!
and so did his wang. :lol

The URL had a naughty word in it so the board censors it.

wow, that was quick!
basically said some rapper chopped off his wang and jumped out a window...it was only 2 stories, though, so he survived!
and so did his wang. :lol

Yikes! That's nearly as bad as chewing someones face off :horror

I'm checking a couple today after a meeting I'm going to at 10am my time..... The crappy thing is I'm broke.

Yup, same boat here. That's why I haven't been looking.

Still super congested.... I was driving today and as I was turning the car I started coughing. The cough was so deep I started to see white spots in front of my eyes and got disoriented. :(

That's not good. Have the Doctors given you anything to dry that up?

*removes Titus from the list of people getting the extras.... :p

Are you collecting the Simpsons ones T?

HA! Yes, eventually I'd like to get a set. Money's an issue right now though. UNLESS you wanna do some trading... ;)

Back