(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Any of you buttheads own anything from PCS? Or are at least familiar with their quality?

Any of you buttheads own anything from PCS? Or are at least familiar with their quality?

Thomas-F.-Wilson-Biff-Tannen-Back-to-the-Future-150x150.jpg

Did any of my LEGO buddies want a Homer and Krusty minifigures? Those are my extras from the Walmart sale from Sunday. I will sell for $2.97 plus 8.25% tax each (the price I paid) plus $1 total for the shipping. Just let me know! Apparently a lot of Toys R Us's and Walmarts are limiting how many figures you can buy, so I got lucky!

Well then... I guess I was extra lucky happening upon this last night on my way home from a concert. :D

2014-04-1795085353_resized.jpg

And before any of you jump asking me for these, they are pretty much accounted for I believe. One set to me, one is probably going to Kenben, and the other if there is a third set will be going to good friend of mine. I'll let you know what extras I have. I'll keep an eye out for more as well.

And before any of you jump asking me for these, they are pretty much accounted for I believe. One set to me, one is probably going to Kenben, and the other if there is a third set will be going to good friend of mine. I'll let you know what extras I have. I'll keep an eye out for more as well.

Did you get it at Walmart?

This should be the distribution. You'll definitely get 3 sets!

5 Homer Simpson(s)
5 Bart Simpson(s)
5 Marge Simpson(s)
4 Lisa Simpson(s)
4 Maggie Simpson(s)
3 Grampa Simpson(s)
4 Ned Flanders(s)
4 Krusty the Clown(s)
3 Milhouse Van Houten(s)
3 Ralph Wiggum(s)
3 Apu Nahasapeemapetilon(s)
3 Nelson Muntz(s)
4 Itchy(s)
4 Scratchy(s)
3 Chief Wiggum(s)
3 Mr. Burns(s)

I picked up an Imperial Gunner cardback off eBay with the coin still attached. :rock

Homer Simpson Goes LEGO For 550th Episode Of The Simpsons

_1397714336.jpg

_1397685019.jpg

If you're referring to Pop Culture Shock, I had the Street Fighter Cammy 1/4 statue by them. It's legs came unglued from the base and the legs fell off. That was one of their earlier releases, so they may have gotten better.

If you're referring to Pop Culture Shock, I had the Street Fighter Cammy 1/4 statue by them. It's legs came unglued from the base and the legs fell off. That was one of their earlier releases, so they may have gotten better.

What did you do to her? :horror

She just fell apart sitting on my shelf. The feet were held into place by a small amount of glue and when those broken, the legs came off because they were only really held on by weak magnets. Pretty crappy. It was the Exclusive Shadowloo version too.

Back