(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

any one see the Marvel movie release dates?
Avengers May 2015
Ant Man July 2015
Caps 3 The Fallen Son May 2016
Doctor Strange July 2016
Thor Ragnarok May 2017
GOTG War Of Kings July 2017
Black Panther Nov 2017
Civil War July 2018
WWH Nov 2018
Inhumans May 2019

Hasn't even opened yet and already a sequel. Albeit, it looks like a great flick, but talk about getting a head start!

ACG2014HD14_zps9b4aeb45.jpg~original

I'd totally take that in a non-BTTF version. Let's call it an Anorak version. ;)

If they give me one to take home with me from Celebration, then yes, I will. I'd blow both of them!

Get in line. I'd actually like a life sized Yoda for the living room / theater area of my home. ;)

And I blow way better than any of you, so… :lecture

Santa should be touching down for most of you denizens soon ! Enjoy guys !

I'm really sorry, but being as I'm working like a maniac right now, and that I'm just a bit under the weather, the best I'm going to be able to do is...

shipping on Saturday. But our original deadline date was Monday right? So I should still be okay, considering my recipient is so close by… ;)

Sowy guys… (and gal)

Welp.... it looks like it might be official, Waller and Fury... :(

That you'll be attending the MX-5 reveal with me at Laguna Seca? Woot! :yess:

I love you brother, and can't wait to buy you a beer, or three! ;)

I may have to sell my old Boba Fett PF and get the new one.

Looking at the new PF's, it feels like there's been a drop off in effort. My first instinct is to say they're giving way too much attention to Court of the Dead. Kind of annoying if that's what's happening.

I've changed my mind. CoD is awesome. Have to find a way to get the queen, the siren, and these ladies...

10561565_509557109189827_8513008902111142268_n_zps1rec1twz.jpg

934750_509557405856464_175479866280239353_n_zpshvaflsjp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are the new digs cat-friendly?

If you mean will she be welcomed and have a good place to live, then yes. If you mean will it be as awesome as where she lives now, then no. She will become an indoor cat and lose her private jungle for playing ninja commando all day. I don't know how she's going to handle that.

I heard the Wolverine has interchangeable face plates like the Batman figure.

That makes me hopeful. I like the costume, but the face was getting on my nerves.

Welp.... it looks like it might be official, Waller and Fury... :(

No, no it's not... On the plus side, I'll be happy to sell you that Keaton Batman in the near future.

I don't know what going on Flos, but whatever it is I hope the best for you bud!
I wants Pinhead!! :panic::panic:

Me too!

:drool :drool :drool

Fantastic shots, Josh :clap.....Thanks for posting them here :bow

:lol :lol :lol

Even better :lol :lol :lol

I've changed my mind. CoD is awesome. Have to find a way to get the queen, the siren, and these ladies...

I think the CoD is great. Its stuff I have no interest in, but the concept and design is fantastic.

You do enjoy your lady collectibles :lol

A couple of these CoD I really dig, they remind me a little of Wayne Barlowe's art from Barlowe's Inferno, which I freaking LOVE!

Barlowe's Inferno? Never heard of it, but I just looked it up. Sounds pretty ****ing awesome. I guess it was going to be an animated feature at one point, but Titan A.E. failed at the box office and Fox Animation closed down. I am wicked curious now.

You do enjoy your lady collectibles :lol

I've tried collecting real ladies, but they're not as into it as you'd think.

Merry Christmas in July, scum and villainy! I hope Sandy Claws is good to everyone!!!

devilof76 said:
Barlowe's Inferno? Never heard of it, but I just looked it up. Sounds pretty ****ing awesome. I guess it was going to be an animated feature at one point, but Titan A.E. failed at the box office and Fox Animation closed down. I am wicked curious now.

I've tried collecting real ladies, but they're not as into it as you'd think.
Its cool stuff, unfortunately they two art books are impossible to find at a decent price anymore. I was fortunate enough to stumble on Inferno when it was new and snatched Brushfire up as soon as it came out. Then he wrote a book, God's Demon, which I really dug. Sideshow even did a piece based on some of his art, which I also picked up.

Real ladies are exponentially more difficult to find, keep and maintain. :lecture

Its cool stuff, unfortunately they two art books are impossible to find at a decent price anymore. I was fortunate enough to stumble on Inferno when it was new and snatched Brushfire up as soon as it came out. Then he wrote a book, God's Demon, which I really dug. Sideshow even did a piece based on some of his art, which I also picked up.

I read that there's a version of Dante's Inferno for PS3 that has a digital copy of it included. I loved the cartoon based on the game, so now I have two reasons to look into the game

King Darkness said:
Real ladies are exponentially more difficult to find, keep and maintain. :lecture

Yeah, and just try to own more than one at a time...:rip

I read that there's a version of Dante's Inferno for PS3 that has a digital copy of it included. I loved the cartoon based on the game, so now I have two reasons to look into the game

Interesting. I may have to heck that out, just for the digital copy.

Yeah, and just try to own more than one at a time...:rip

No thanks, one is hard enough.

Wow, I was just browsing the internet news about pop culture looking at SDCC stuff, and something popped up about a new convention called Socialcon. Apparently, it's for those Youtube, Twitter, Vine, Instagram users for have their favorite "celebrities" on each social site. Meet and greets galore with these said "celebrities" of Youtube, Vine, etc.

It made me vomit a bit. :lol :lol

Wow. :slap

I can guarantee i can get you to one. And actually yes there are

:panic: :panic:

Back