(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Gotta start saving now....

tumblr_m93ubkqkCr1renxpvo1_500.gif

Ain't that the ****ing truth :lol
UTtoyfan said:
I will do something for my 15,000th post. MARK MY WORDS. :yess:

:rock :rock :rock

Dumb question, will pics start showing up tomorrow or Thursday? I always forget.

Tomorrow night is preview night so you will start seeing stuff then. I will do my best to have some stuff up tomorrow night. A lot will depend on how tired I am when the show is over. I've got to get up 4:45 am CST so we shall see. I'll post a few things for sure during the con. If not I may take some iPhone pics and text them to someone so they can at least post those.

****. This year is going to be really expensive.

I know. I'm only getting the Saruman PF from as but I have a gut feeling Weta is going to kill me.

Yeah, if I order one of everything that's a total of 7 figures and 3 (Hoth Luke, Hoth Han, X-Wing Luke, Tie Pilot, Scout Trooper, R2, C-3PO, Taun Taun, Speederbike & Probot) environment pieces that would be on Pre-Order. That's just pure insanity :panic: :panic:

And I would not be surprised if I drop on a 2nd scout trooper.

You must do what you feel is right, of course.

Shoulda won my UT contest for a Tauntaun and Han. :monkey3

Contest? Nobody told me about a contest. :(

Tomorrow night is preview night so you will start seeing stuff then. I will do my best to have some stuff up tomorrow night. A lot will depend on how tired I am when the show is over. I've got to get up 4:45 am CST so we shall see. I'll post a few things for sure during the con. If not I may take some iPhone pics and text them to someone so they can at least post those.

:wave

Have fun Josh, I think you're the lone representative of the Cantina... so make us proud :lecture

Crap, I didn't realize SDCC was starting this week, for some reason I thought it was next week. :panic:

PLEASE Josh, if Pinhead is there take a sheet load of pics for me!

And SW stuff too of course.

Crap, I didn't realize SDCC was starting this week, for some reason I thought it was next week. :panic:

The description made it sound like Pinhead will be there! :rock

I don't remember seeing it if it was a thread. I don't venture out of here much sometimes.

I posted it in the Star Wars section AND I made sure to post in here for you guys that there was a contest. I even put a link of it in the cantina. You just don't like me. :monkey2:monkey2

:wave

Have fun Josh, I think you're the lone representative of the Cantina... so make us proud :lecture

Gonna try. I will give it my best. Don't want to let y'all down. :duff

I got ya covered. :duff :rock

PLEASE Josh, take a sheet load of pics of all the SW stuff! :panic:

I don't remember seeing it if it was a thread. I don't venture out of here much sometimes.

There's no way you missed this contest is there Waller?! This was talked about for quite a while if I remember right.

Back