(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Eeep, just sold something! Think I might pick up 1/6 Grievous. I wants it. I wants it bad.

I can has a Grievous?!?!?

Do it :lecture

Huh. All this vintage talk makes me wanna rub one out to a Playboy mag.

That's totally vintage :rock :rock

I've never been one for variants, no blue snags for this guy.

I cannot support that... this isn't different colored paints, or big vs little head... two almost totally different figures. And it's "Blue Snaggs" :lecture

I think the Marvel section is about to get much more interesting...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=98273

:horror

Yikes, that's no good... even if it's not true, that's still a hefty allegation to defend.

If you're referring to Pop Culture Shock, I had the Street Fighter Cammy 1/4 statue by them. It's legs came unglued from the base and the legs fell off. That was one of their earlier releases, so they may have gotten better.

Fudge... that is no bueno :lol

Caught up only took all morning.
Now I want Vintage figures!!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Yes, yes you do...

Yikes, that's no good... even if it's not true, that's still a hefty allegation to defend.

Hollywood is a screwed up place with God-like egos. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Yup, same boat here. That's why I haven't been looking.

That's not good. Have the Doctors given you anything to dry that up?

Well, I've yet to go. I'm taking Day/Nyquil and Mucinex.

And I have been looking, I mean, I can feel for quite a few once I see them.

Punk, where did you score the case??????? Wally world?
Yes. Story listed above.
HA! Yes, eventually I'd like to get a set. Money's an issue right now though. UNLESS you wanna do some trading... ;)
ok, I knew you got some SW LEGO stuff but didn't know if you were getting other licenses. As for trades I'll let ya know. I'm sure more cases will pop up after the official release date. I'll try to snag another to help out the others needing them.

Well, I've yet to go. I'm taking Day/Nyquil and Mucinex.

And I have been looking, I mean, I can feel for quite a few once I see them.

Dude, go get that checked STAT! You don't want it turning into Pneumonia or anything else serious.

Yes. Story listed above.

ok, I knew you got some SW LEGO stuff but didn't know if you were getting other licenses. As for trades I'll let ya know. I'm sure more cases will pop up after the official release date. I'll try to snag another to help out the others needing them.

Yeah, I collect SW, Monster Fighters, Batman, some LOTR, etc... I just sold off all my original WOS figures due to space so these would help fill the gap and save some room. The House is on my radar, just can't swing it right now... I don't need to buy a whole set at once. Just lmk, after others that have asked, what spares you have left and I'll work from there.

punkg42 said:
hell01.jpg

Steve! You are sick!

Steve does look pretty evil in that pic. He looked directly in the Ark too. Shame. :lol

Back