(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yub Yub

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

If it's IM, HT will make it. This ranks up there with the accessory set - as in, dumb and not needed.

But if you were a diorama builder... this would be awesome with the other stuff they are releasing... tool table etc.

Debating how many ROTJ boxes to buy... I keep thinking one is not enough!

What's sad is in three weeks or so when I take new collection pics and have everything neatly displayed and arranged again... I'll have to start planning the re-do to accommodate all this new stuff I want to get.
I think I'm going to have to shelve the idea of getting the '66 Batmobile and just go with the Delorean. Which means I'll most likely be selling my HT '66 Batman and Robin...as I only got them cause I was planning on getting the batmobile...

What's sad is in three weeks or so when I take new collection pics and have everything neatly displayed and arranged again... I'll have to start planning the re-do to accommodate all this new stuff I want to get.
I think I'm going to have to shelve the idea of getting the '66 Batmobile and just go with the Delorean. Which means I'll most likely be selling my HT '66 Batman and Robin...as I only got them cause I was planning on getting the batmobile...

Good news is the DeLorean looks smaller than the Batmobile would be.

I would do anything for a realistic 1:1 Yoda!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Get ready to blow me, Ken.

IMG_0066_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0065_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0067_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0062_RESIZED1.jpg

Get ready to blow me, Ken.

IMG_0066_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0065_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0067_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0062_RESIZED1.jpg
Nope. For one thing, that ain't realistic cuz he ain't green yet, and has no hair! Secondly, I didn't say I'd do anything to SEE PICS OF, I would do anything to HAVE a realistic Yoda. So until that sucker is on my doorstep, I ain't blowin' squat! :pfft:

Nope. For one thing, that ain't realistic cuz he ain't green yet, and has no hair! Secondly, I didn't say I'd do anything to SEE PICS OF, I would do anything to HAVE a realistic Yoda. So until that sucker is on my doorstep, I ain't blowin' squat! :pfft:

You can blow Gino and Bryan at Celebration, then. They're the guys making him! :lol

You can blow Gino and Bryan at Celebration, then. They're the guys making him! :lol
If they give me one to take home with me from Celebration, then yes, I will. I'd blow both of them!

WHAAT? That's terrible! Yoda isn't blue! Hello! He's green! PASS!

:monkey3
My point exactly!

Santa should be touching down for most of you denizens soon ! Enjoy guys !

Back