(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I can hit my store tomorrow if you guys want me to grab anything. They had 3-4 of each figure as of Sunday. And they aren't in the toy aisle, so they may still be there. Somebody stocked them in a very weird location...

yeah, some stores are stocking them with the fall merch, or on the top shelves as they are coming in with their fall remodel stuff.

yeah, some stores are stocking them with the fall merch, or on the top shelves as they are coming in with their fall remodel stuff.

that's good to know! I didn't know about this. :lol :lol

Action figures with the fall merchandise? You can't trust anyone who works at Walgreens.

Am I the only one that wants one of these !

Chewbacca-Fabrikations-Plush-Figure.jpg

I'm avoiding Funko like the plague! Too many releases and exclusives!

I have an extra to unload. And as of Sunday, the entire Walgreens selection was at the store 2 blocks from me. Multiples of each.

NOOOOOOO! Don't give in to the dark side! He is readily available by me, last I checked! I have an extra Prototype Fett as well, in case you can't find it. I kinda wanted 2 for myself, but if you can't find it, I'd send it to you for cost.

I can hit my store tomorrow if you guys want me to grab anything. They had 3-4 of each figure as of Sunday. And they aren't in the toy aisle, so they may still be there. Somebody stocked them in a very weird location...

Your wife? :dunno

That's it. I'm out. Gnite, Canty!

Yeah, still looking for Proto Boba and Chewie, Ken! Chien is gonna look for me too. :) Grazie!

Back