(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I ran the IP of the **** who tried to hack me..... Jacksonville Florida. So happy it wasn't someone close to me. Like T said, I have nothing to hide but the thought of someone I care for getting into my stuff sucks. :(

I ran the IP of the **** who tried to hack me..... Jacksonville Florida. So happy it wasn't someone close to me. Like T said, I have nothing to hide but the thought of someone I care for getting into my stuff sucks. :(

Is that near Shropt? :lol

That was me, Jacksonville Florida! :rock

BxRt9WMCEAATU6w.jpg

The stand for Green Lantern goes in his butt. I thought that was hilarious! :lol

LOL. See I love UT Tuesdays :)

I'm not into exclusives and those things as much anymore like I used to be. If I see the movie on sale and it's one I want, I'll get it. Like Cap 2 was $19.99 for the 3d last week at Target, so I got that.

OK, FLOSI. Someone hacked your phone or something!!!!!

Uh oh.......

I'm getting Godzilla on blu-ray today. Probably from Target.

I'm not into exclusives and those things as much anymore like I used to be. If I see the movie on sale and it's one I want, I'll get it. Like Cap 2 was $19.99 for the 3d last week at Target, so I got that.

I feel you. I rarely get anything day one unless I loved it or I actually want the Digi or Steel. If not, I want for it to hit the $10 or less mark.

Uh oh.......

I'm getting Godzilla on blu-ray today. Probably from Target.

Let me know how the bonus disc is. I heard it is a documentary.

I'm really confused. Flosi is texting me and being all weird. Something is up!

hopinh he' just drunk

I thought you might still be on a beer tour of Florida. :monkey3

What's he texting? :panic:

Stuff he would probably say to a girl....or fury. :monkey3

nah, it's not too bad. i was just thinking since he said someone tried to log in maybe his iphone was stolen or something too. i'm sure it's him being dumb.

Back