(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

BwOlzKmIIAE-bYV.jpg

Yup. He got me the big tumbler. Chien is beyond generous. I didn't even know he had my new address?!

As in Batman tumbler?
Or like an infant toy?
Or a insulated cup?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone text Titus and tell him I found Link world of Nintendo at my kmart. I went ahead and bought it just in case. Last one and theres like 15 Mario's and 2 Yoshi.

I know! He was the reason I started watching that show. Then they went and did it.
I'm sure you're glad you did. I am quite confident you still watch GoT...

Ya I just sent in the form to have it replaced, my Maul came in good condition luckily. Really hope I get that luck when Kenobi ships out.

Every time I've tried to go before I've either been busy or didnt have the funds to go. The Hollywood Bowl is great, its only downfall is the traffic getting in and out. Last time I was there I left the show during an encore to beat the traffic but was pinned in by cars so I ended up having to wait.:slap
I wouldn't even drive there. I'd take the bus. But I only lived in West Hollywood, so would have been a short trip...

I may have already posted it here... but even though Drake looked real bad out of the box he can be saved :lecture

I'm guessing Han and Luke will be messed up... just seems like it takes a few figures for Sideshow to correct major f-ups.

b20a8b11-4b9f-4214-9065-342398d4b022_zpsa283b7a1.jpg

33793ed3-0188-4f34-b63d-ca5b992cd58b_zps2fcd0dff.jpg

Did you re-paint that? It's the difference between night and day! You must have sanded some of he face off, too...

I'll give a one word clue and you guys guess what happened: Chien.
He bought you something?

Good one. Great for picking up chicks!

Yup. He got me the big tumbler. Chien is beyond generous. I didn't even know he had my new address?!
That's our Chien! You're going through a bad period, so he wanted to cheer you up... What a nice guy! I'm sure it brought a smile to your face!

60 cents for gas??? Man, I miss the late 70's... and 80's...

You're quick!

I'm already home. We got early release today. So I went home, then had an early release. :monkey1

Can someone text Titus and tell him I found Link world of Nintendo at my kmart. I went ahead and bought it just in case. Last one and theres like 15 Mario's and 2 Yoshi.

Yes!!! I still need it, thank you!!! I've been hitting all the local stores and there's nothing. I'll send you a PM. And thanks JJJ for the text.

Didn't you know that he's Santa Claus? He knows where you are before you even get there... Magic. :)

Congrats brother, you need it and another home run by Chien! Gotta love that man. I think we all need to blow him at Celebration. Or at least buy him a drink.

Yes!!! I still need it, thank you!!! I've been hitting all the local stores and there's nothing. I'll send you a PM. And thanks JJJ for the text.

Didn't you know that he's Santa Claus? He knows where you are before you even get there... Magic. :)

Congrats brother, you need it and another home run by Chien! Gotta love that man. I think we all need to blow him at Celebration. Or at least buy him a drink.
Awesome glad I can help!

That's awesome, Flosi. I know you're having a tough time, so it's nice to hear about this surprise. Chien is a very good man.

I wonder if Chien can send me a water well?!?! Does he have my address?

Ummmm, I'll buy him a drink. fury can handle the other one, while punk is humping his leg...

I may have already posted it here... but even though Drake looked real bad out of the box he can be saved :lecture

I'm guessing Han and Luke will be messed up... just seems like it takes a few figures for Sideshow to correct major f-ups.

b20a8b11-4b9f-4214-9065-342398d4b022_zpsa283b7a1.jpg

33793ed3-0188-4f34-b63d-ca5b992cd58b_zps2fcd0dff.jpg

Yeah, but I wanna may to fix a $200 figure? The madness has to stop somewhere :lol

I wonder if Chien can send me a water well?!?! Does he have my address?
He might send you a bottle of water! Perhaps we all should. If everyone on the Freaks board sent you a bottle of water, you'd be set for a while!

Back