(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

preview_PinheadPF_zps487ed4b5.jpg
I want! But I won't. Gotta stop buying non-SW, non-Indy.

I'm happy with my Hasbro one that I got for $11 on clearance. :yess:
This! :lecture
Such a bargain. I should have bought more...

Aw :love

With all these awesome announcements this last week I'm gonna have to shelve my Sideshow hate for awhile.
:lol
Pour all of your hatred into Mondo!

You can count on me. :rock I got y'all covered.
I look forward to seeing them. Are you going to the party, too? You typically get to see stuff up close and personal! I miss it...

That Pinhead's pretty cool, but I sold my Jason and I don't have Freddy or Leatherface. I'm thinking of getting rid of all statues besides my dinosaurs.
I should have sold my Jason. Seeing as they're producing a new one soon, the value of Jason probably dropped a lot. I have a Freddy to sell too, but I misplaced him in my warehouse. But I know where Jason is. Perhaps I should unload him soon...

Outside of SW I'm looking forward to that Arkham Batman and hopefully BTTF Doc/Marty as they are rumored to maybe pop up.

Oh, and I'm bummed there aren't any dinosaurs on display at SDCC.

For SDCC, I'm just anxious to see TOD Indy and HT Back to the Future. I've vowed to just stick to vintage when it comes to SW though that Scout Trooper looks amazing. It could tempt me but I'll never get the bike, too big and too expensive.

Whoa! Where was the TOD Indy announcement?

Arkham Batman could very well be the best 1/6 Batman if he's done right. I really love the feel of that game. It embraces all of his crazy villains and doesn't try to be too realistic. I hope the Batfleck movies have the same vibe as the Arkham games.

I want yonose to do a true detective print for me. Thinking a spiral with antlers above them.

****ing show is addictive. Up to episode 5. Hope we can watch 2 more tonite but I doubt it with the little ones birthday. Right now she's inhaling a chocolate fudge sundae from Dairy Queen.

Someone somewhere said some type of TOD Indy will be on display at sometime.

No announcement, just a rumor from the Indy Customizations thread. "A reliable source" said there would be a ToD Indy on display.

Ugh, I am not believing it until I have seen it. We have been promised too many times in the past.

Ken - Yeah, I'll be at the party but not for a lot of it. TORn is having a party at the same time and I plan to spend most of the night there. :rock

Don't be surprised if in that 1:6 area if they do t have SW stuff there.

I want yonose to do a true detective print for me. Thinking a spiral with antlers above them.

****ing show is addictive. Up to episode 5. Hope we can watch 2 more tonite but I doubt it with the little ones birthday. Right now she's inhaling a chocolate fudge sundae from Dairy Queen.

I do love TD! But finish watching before you decide.

How old is the little one???

Back