(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Happy Easter.

I just saw some leaked footage from the new Godzilla movie, so I'm pretty happy.
Happy Easter! Gotta love Godzilla leakage...

If Ben and Thom and Rich are happy, I'm happy.
If Ben and Thom and Richard and Andrew are happy, I'm happy.

My happiness is not based upon you numbskulls' happiness... but regardless, I am happy as well! :D

Happy Easter, guys! :wave

large.jpg

Man, what a long weekend and I'm finally back at work after 11 days off. My head feels like it's underwater...

Hope you guys are having a good Zombie Jesus Day! :wave

I'd love to "let it go" all over her. ;) :naughty

All this discussion of Let It Go makes me think everyone should hear it again. You clearly haven't heard it enough, and you definitely haven't heard it enough if you have kids. Just doing my part.

I could do that. Being a VO artist is my dream job. I just don't have the balls to try and do it because it's one of the hardest fields to get in to.

Last day for artwork raffle. PM me if you're interested. May not get to pick a winner until tomorrow, going to be traveling around to to various grandparents houses so they can get their baby fix.

Happy Easter, if it applies!

Ahh, I remember the Baby Tours. We did all that with our first daughter. With the second one we told everyone they had to come see us. :lol

Just finished book 5 of A Song of Ice and Fire. Aka Game of Thrones. Wow I never thought in a million years I would read a book with so many pages let alone 5 of them. Im pretty proud of myself and recommend the books to everyone.
Now I wait for the next book to be released!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Silly, but it was enough to "motivate" me to finally order a print of R5. I need it as a reference for my left deltoid tattoo. He's facing the wrong direction in the photo for what I want, but I'll work it out with my artist. Thanks MC...

I missed a pop up R2 by .76 cents today. Hope I wasn't bidding against you slynger. I'm going for risers now instead. Thanks Waller! :wave

Last edited:

Just finished book 5 of A Song of Ice and Fire. Aka Game of Thrones. Wow I never thought in a million years I would read a book with so many pages let alone 5 of them. Im pretty proud of myself and recommend the books to everyone.

Congrats! You continue to inspire me. ;)

I plan on reading the books but want to watch the series first. I know that's backwards but I get so much more enjoyment out of watching it that I don't want anything to be spoiled.

Silly, but it was enough to "motivate" me to finally order a print of R5. I need it as a reference for my left deltoid tattoo. He's facing the wrong direction in the photo for what I want, but I'll work it out with my artist. Thanks MC...

I missed a pop up R2 by .76 cents today. Hope I wasn't bidding against you slynger. I'm going for risers now instead. Thanks Waller! :wave

You're welcome! I'm glad someone got use out of it. An R5 should be a nice compliment to your R2. I was just talking to my wife this weekend that I think once I get my memorial half sleeve done on one arm, I'm going to start a Sci-Fi/Space full sleeve on the other arm.

Congrats! You continue to inspire me. ;)
haha doing something right in the world.

I plan on reading the books but want to watch the series first. I know that's backwards but I get so much more enjoyment out of watching it that I don't want anything to be spoiled.
I understand completely. However as always IMO the books are way better! So much detail. They are a tad bit different but ultimately lead to the same result. Much like LOTR books/movies.

You're welcome! I'm glad someone got use out of it. An R5 should be a nice compliment to your R2. I was just talking to my wife this weekend that I think once I get my memorial half sleeve done on one arm, I'm going to start a Sci-Fi/Space full sleeve on the other arm.

That would be awesome. :hi5:

But with like what included? SW, ST, POTA, Space 1999, 2001, MOTU, Robotech, Alien...

I tangented there. I'm going to bed to Poltergeist, and man does that kid have some cool Star Wars toys and all kinds of great posters on the walls.

Back