(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

This would go well with those Luke headphones. :rock

BP0XTQSTW.jpg

That's my favorite of the Star Wars backpacks.

About $70.

I may need to get one for Celebration, but I need to make sure I don't get beat up at the airport and called a nerd. :lol

If I arrive at the airport around the time you do. Im positive that wont happen. I got your back haha

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

If I arrive at the airport around the time you do. Im positive that wont happen. I got your back haha

I might be fine in LA because they see that **** all the time. It's Oklahoma I'm worried about. :lol

Had another setback a couple of days ago on the vintage cabinet. I'm going to try to retain the services of a family friend who is quite the woodworker. If he's too busy, gonna contact one of our local guys around the area to build it. I've reached the point where I'm frustrated and realized if I don't want to redo this cabinet I'm better off paying someone to do it for me. Hoping for a July or August completion time.

On the bright side, gives me extra time to hunt down that blasted POTF popup lightsaber R2D2!

Damn man that sucks. :( I have no woodworking skills so I had a family friend build my cabinet that my Hobbit statues are in. So I top my cap if you even had the nerve to give it a go.

I'm on a kaiju kick lately, so I ordered the Gamera BD set.

Ben, is there no good version of Godzilla 1985 out there?

This one's for you, DW! :duff

biolante_zps506a9e45.jpg

$7.99, even cheaper than thought!

I did buy that Gamera set for myself a few weeks ago. I've only had them on while drawing but they are pretty good from what I actually watched.

Very excited to see some new Flosi draw-rings!

I also found Simpsons minifigs at the Targe. I had a long internal debate about buying them...I think I'm going to cut LEGO Star Wars loose, don't really want to start something else. But they are just so cool looking. Thank goodness for Marge's distinctive hair - the first handful I picked up was loaded with Marge.

Back