(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Congrats on Amanaman!! He's definitely a cool vintage figure to have. I'm right there with you on the POTF R2D2 - probably going to have to pay out the butt to get him, but he's my only one left before I complete my vintage, there's no way I can't not have him.

I've been hoping I wasn't bidding against you. I know you need that R2...

You chose wisely, fury. Amanaman is awesome. I still haven't gotten one, but as I've said before, it's the one vintage I'd have if I could only pick one. How long do you think it'll take you to collect them all on your budget?

If I push it, I might be able to finish in about a year, just in time for CVII. But then I'll prolly save a few as convention pickups too. We shall see... :panic:

No idea, I hope it's something cool! But knowing their new policy on exclusives, I doubt it. The store had a bent up Tower of Orthanc today, but instead of giving a discount they will give you 1000 extra VIP points. I guess that's $10, but still not as good as 20% off.

That sucks. I got the 20% off on my Death Star because it had the damaged box. Oh well, at least the Sandcrawler is coming out.

I've been hoping I wasn't bidding against you. I know you need that R2...

I just missed an eBay one, my own fault, I completely lost track of the auction time. Oh well, I'm sure we'll both snag one in good time. Although, my patience tends to wear thin when I'm so near to the end.

That sucks. I got the 20% off on my Death Star because it had the damaged box. Oh well, at least the Sandcrawler is coming out.

If it was 2000 VIP points, I wouldn't be complaining I guess as that is exactly 20$ on a $200 set. :lol :lol

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :pfft:

drunk-baby-meme-love-this-guy.jpg

If I push it, I might be able to finish in about a year, just in time for CVII. But then I'll prolly save a few as convention pickups too. We shall see... :panic:

That was my original idea, get down to 2-3 figures and finish up at CVII. I don't think I'll be able to hit that though.

Evening fellas! Man, these little girls are wearing us out! :lol :lol
My aunt bought me a LEGO set though! So I got the Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock. She then said that it wasn't enough, so she gave me an additional $200 in cash!!??
Asian aunts are awesome!! :rock
:lol

200 bones??? Damn. Will you be my Asian aunt, Chien? :pray:

Good Lord.

As much as we rail against Ebay, the truth of it is a lot of people are just dishonest, value-less dirtbags who have no consideration. I've always scoffed at the "for xxx dollars I expect perfection!" attitude within the hobby but it seems like that is the prevailing attitude within the 20-40 year old generation right now. Sad. :( Good luck, dude!

I know. :lol

I agree 100%. I don't know what the change of heart is about but its ****** to back out once you have the statue. I know. Its a known issue as I said in my claim with PayPal. I didn't mention it because several of us ran into it and it really doesn't cause a problem. If the statue was literally coming apart then I would have sent it back myself but it is still a solid polystone statue. The buyer claims otherwise. I understand you paid a decent chunk but you got exactly what was promised.

Damn that isn't right. This guy needs to be banned once this is all done.

Unless he has a history of bad behavior he won't. I did leave a negative.

Any time I ran into this situation, the Buyer always balked at paying return shipping. You may still be in luck since you are sticking to your guns.

I'm trying. I completed my end of the deal and it was a promised so him backing out is BS.

Do the Celebration events have vendors like Cons do? I haven't been to a Celebration event since Denver when they first started, but I know a lot has changed since then.

I have no idea what that's from but my favorite part is that you can see him cranking that **** up. :lol

I just think it's funny when he leans back and just smirks. Plus he looks like Samwell Tarly from Game of Thrones. :D

Only if you'll be my whitey ****** boy, but Aaron already has that role. :lol:monkey3

But I can do it better than him... :monkey3

Evening fellas! Man, these little girls are wearing us out! :lol :lol
My aunt bought me a LEGO set though! So I got the Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock. She then said that it wasn't enough, so she gave me an additional $200 in cash!!??
Asian aunts are awesome!! :rock
:lol

Your Aunt deserves an award for coolest Aunt EVER. :rock I want a Lego set and $200 bucks.... :lol give me!
Unless he has a history of bad behavior he won't. I did leave a negative.

True but damn that stinks.

I just think it's funny when he leans back and just smirks. Plus he looks like Samwell Tarly from Game of Thrones. :D

But I can do it better than him... :monkey3

Test it on fury first, then I'll ask him. :lol

I want an Asian aunt. :(

All I'm related to is Irish people, and we're all broke as ****. :lol

My Aunt doesnt give gifts because one year at christmas she got me a pillow with a tiger on it. I cried because I wanted a toy. I was less than 8 forsure. Looking back I feel bad about it but I was a kid with not a care.in the world.
Thought I would share how evil of a kid I was.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Chien is this whole forum's Asian aunt.

My uncles are half Asian and they don't give me nothin'.

My Aunt doesnt give gifts because one year at christmas she got me a pillow with a tiger on it. I cried because I wanted a toy. I was less than 8 forsure. Looking back I feel bad about it but I was a kid with not a care.in the world.

I was the same way today, and I'm a grown man! :lol :lol
She wanted to get me clothes, but I said I wanted LEGO.

I always get my way. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:lecture:exactly:

That's a heckuva grudge on your aunt's part. I kind of respect that. Did I mention I'm Irish?

I want an Asian aunt. :(

All I'm related to is Irish people, and we're all broke as ****. :lol

But you're drunk as **** and it's better that way. :duff

I have no family, it's sad. My one Aunt lives in Texas and only cares about her horses. My other one lives an hour from me but cut me off for no reason other than she's a ****ing ****.

Back