(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I already have the battle damaged Terminator from T1 and want RoboCop, so why not Marty? :lol
A Detolf with strictly movie figs would be cool and the way to go, away from the Star Wars and Mcquarrie area. I set my movie memorabilia next to my movies and
TV lol

The 80's rule my friend :rock :rock

Yeah they do! :rock

A Detolf with strictly movie figs would be cool and the way to go, away from the Star Wars and Mcquarrie area. I set my movie memorabilia next to my movies and
TV lol

There are a handful of movies that I really enjoy watching almost annually, so that's why I'm leaning towards picking up a few outside of SW.

And WOO HOO for Marty!!! I'm placing my order tonight. I'm so stoked they included the guitar. I'm finally using my points...

9ave5yva.jpg

And I called the insurance company. They're sending out an adjuster next week so it looks like almost everything will be covered.

And I called the insurance company. They're sending out an adjuster next week so it looks like almost everything will be covered.

Always nice to have insurance do what they're supposed to.

that sounds frustrating! even more that you don't get paid hourly. what subject do you teach... history and middle earth?

It does suck. My principal is trying to get this undone but I'm not counting on it. I teach Computer Applications. I wish! That would be awesome. :rock

I had a hunch....

Good to hear. :clap

Yes, thank you for the advice. I honestly hadn't thought about it before. My fingers are crossed.

I love getting stressful news right before bed.

Had an email from my new principal to call him. I didn't see it until around 5pm my time so I called and left a voicemail. Didn't hear anything back so I figured it was no big deal and he would tell me at this meeting I've got to go to today. Nope he calls me at 10pm to tell me he just found out yesterday that I will be teaching the first two hours of the day at a different building. That building starts the school day at 7:20 am and my normal buildings time got moved to where the day ends at 4pm. So basically it's a 9 hour day of teaching. I'm not sure that's inline with the unions contract so I'm gonna give them a buzz because that's a little but of ********. They give me 3rd period off to get between buildings but I don't know how that comes into play. Plus as of now I have no idea if those classes are something in my subject area or if it's stuff I'm familiar with teaching. Such wonderful news less than 2 weeks before kids show up. :(

Huh, I didn't know they could do that to teachers. Sorry to hear. Do you teach one particular area of study? What grades?

Great news Titus! I woulda been bummed for you if you had to let Indy go.

I would've bummed too. After letting my other PFs go, he's the most valuable piece left in my collection. The last few have ended at like $500-800.

And WOO HOO for Marty!!! I'm placing my order tonight. I'm so stoked they included the guitar. I'm finally using my points...

9ave5yva.jpg

I was happy to see that as well that it had the guitar!

Good news! Glas to hear it! :hi5:

Do any of you guys know about military or weapons stuff? I found this, I guess it's an artillery shell in my garage from the previous owner. It's about 13" long and about as round as a soup can. It's heavy as hell too:

a6ugeteh.jpg

ejuvubu2.jpg

Do any of you guys know about military or weapons stuff? I found this, I guess it's an artillery shell in my garage from the previous owner. It's about 13" long and about as round as a soup can. It's heavy as hell too:

a6ugeteh.jpg

ejuvubu2.jpg

Check with fury, but I'm pretty sure that's an an@l plug...

TWS would be The Winter Soldier.

I never had a problem with pick-up yet.
I ordered three Noah's this week and all three were perfect.
I order them first thing in the morning so they are pulled first thing.
I had more issues through the mail and their bubble mailer.
Ah, I didn't think it could possibly be that since it hasn't been released on BD yet. But sure enough, I see that it can be pre-ordered from BB. Limit of 1.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! :hi5:
I'm so glad you don't have to sell Indy... But I am a bit saddened that you haven't displayed him yet. I hope you are able to in the new house...

a6ugeteh.jpg

ejuvubu2.jpg
13"? Too small for me to wear as a condom...

Check with fury, but I'm pretty sure that's an an@l plug...
:lol

Back