(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just finished moving into a new apartment and I'm pretty happy to be meh about most stuff. Too much as is.

I had my comics stacked on the coffee table and was genuinely embarrassed.

It's official. I can no longer keep up with even one thread on this forum any longer. :(

There can be only one thread !!!!!

I'm gonna be so ****ing broke. :lol

Indeed :lecture

Going to bed. Took 700 photos today and kept just a little less than 200 of them. Got some really great shots. Maybe some of my best ever.

Can't wait to see them bro. Thanks for trying so hard !

sdcc2014_sideshow_75.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_76.jpg

Must haves ! I can't wait for better pics of the TIE pilot !

That is always the fear. I wish they would reduce runs a touch and increase the QC.

R2-D2 looks amazing at the show!

Again, that Boba Fett is beautiful. I'm not digging 3PO though so I think I'll restart my search for a Tamahayshsidifiaia version.

My question is - what's with that SW Hot Toys setup?! They have to be ready to show us something with a display like that.

Whew! All caught up! Finding more and more I want to order from stuff being announced. Luckily I don't really collect the SW 1/6 so no real temptations there although they all look great. However, I might actually go for the new Echo & Fives... I dig those.
BTTF Marty & Delorean are a must, so those are ordered for sure...
1/6 Deadpool, will most likely get as long as the price is right... pics look great!
Boba Fett Premium Format, must buy. Although I like the other outfit better with the red gauntlets. Don't have the first PF so this is a must to get. Same with Vader. Hope they have pics of him soon.

Luckily I don't really collect the SW 1/6 so no real temptations there although they all look great. However, I might actually go for the new Echo & Fives... I dig those.

7483_411c.gif

There's some great shots in the Snake thread, JJJ.

Be prepared to RAGE!

I mean, it's Sideshow....so :dunno

Many think it is a production model since there have been no notes of delays and he is scheduled to ship shortly.

I am really happy how he turned out.

Was never a huge fan of Snake, but if that is production then hats off to SS because he looks very good.

Back