(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well I'm officially homeless. :lol

We signed our half of the closing docs and dropped off the keys. Our stuff is all over the place and I'm exhausted but it's done. A few days of rest and we get to do it all again. At least we can take our time moving in.

I've sooooo much to catch up on here tomorrow. For now it's bed time. Later taters...

:lol :lol

Eli's a good guy. He and I built our Ghostbusters Ecto 1 LEGO sets together the other night. Anyone that builds LEGO with me is AWESOME in my opinion. So there!
:lecture

It will all come together bro. Light at the end of the tunnel

Def Leppard and Kiss tonight! :rock

Shout ! Shout ! Shout !!!!

Mornin' sluts :wave

Awesome! Saw Kiss in '97, they were really good, never thought 17 years later they would still be going!

I think I'll just throw Detroit Rock City in the DVD player and imagine I'm at the concert ...

Sleep tight MC. And don't worry about catching up in here. Priorities man! ;)

I'm home with the kids today and after all the fiasco of the last few days I'll be bored outta my mind. And recouping physically. :lol

10641138_10152241382706408_8800264622357228890_n.png

I found his co-pilot:

l.jpg

Hopefully smooth sailing for ya. :rock

As smooth as it could have been with the deadline we were presented. They were supposed to do the final walk-through TODAY but requested it be done at 7pm last night. That only created more of a headache but my Dad helped us out and we made it in time.

Congrats, Titus! I can't even imagine... I hope you guys love the new house, and are happy with your decision once everything is done. I also hope you get an awesome man-cave or collection room!

It really is a move up to a bigger and nicer house. And I will FINALLY be getting my own office!!! Woo hoo!!! All those (ok well some of those) toys can now breathe!!! It's a smaller room so about half the collection will be going for good but I'm ok with that. And my kids will have a ton more room for them. They're excited to see the new place.

:lol :lol

Eli's a good guy. He and I built our Ghostbusters Ecto 1 LEGO sets together the other night. Anyone that builds LEGO with me is AWESOME in my opinion. So there!
:lecture

Dude, Skype building LEGO was a GENIUS idea!!! We'll have to do that some time. I still have a ton of sets to build.

I hope it gets smoother from here on out for you. Moving is not a fun experience but the end result is usually worth it.

It can't get any worse. :lol Seriously, we close on Wednesday morning and am staying at my Dad's house until then. We can take our time moving in which will be nice.

Def Leppard and Kiss tonight! :rock

I'd love to see Def Leppard. I want to get excited about KISS but I hate Gene Simmons so much that I know I couldn't enjoy it. I would love to have been part of the Kiss phenomenon back in the 70's. All the mystery and cool merchandise, I would have been hooked.

jimjimmyjones85 said:
I think I'll just throw Detroit Rock City in the DVD player and imagine I'm at the concert ...

Do it :rock

It was cool that I got to see the original line up, it was during their Reunion Tour. They put on a hell of a show :rock

Mornin' sluts :wave

Awesome! Saw Kiss in '97, they were really good, never thought 17 years later they would still be going!

I'm not a slut! I get paid for it. :naughty

I just noticed that my page count ends in 666! :rock :devil :rock

Mine shows page 6665, post 66642!

Two days ago I received Hellboy, then wrote the rent check, #1666! :horror

Edit: ****ers be posting too much. :mad:

Perhaps, fury, you are the Antichrist?

The Prince of Darkness sits on his tiny throne in his tiny lair.

Back