(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Thanks for the thoughts fellas... Jermaine will be missed he was a cool cat :rock

Sorry gb. You know I can relate. Rough couple of years here. :(

Watching the beginning of Dark Crystal for our bedtime movie. :D

Flo and I discussed this flick last week, and again with the shop clerk at Flying Colors. :lol

Fund popped $300 today. :yess:

Flo and I discussed this flick last week, and again with the shop clerk at Flying Colors. :lol

So $29,700 to go!

Ehh, that movie is just "ok" I guess... ;)

I think I'd actually like to save $35,000, because I'm sure I'll spring for the Grand Touring model... :lol

MC, it's amazing, and you know it, and I know you know it too!

Bit of a downer today, while I was out if town my cat I've had for 16 years died. He was old and recently went blind, but seemed healthy when we left. But the person house sitting found him dead when she came to check on the pets.

Sorry to hear that. 16 years, though. Wow!

Sorry to hear GB. 16 years is a long time for a cat so it's cool you got so much time with him.

Bit of a downer today, while I was out if town my cat I've had for 16 years died. He was old and recently went blind, but seemed healthy when we left. But the person house sitting found him dead when she came to check on the pets.

My favorite as well.

Oh no! :(

So sorry for your loss bud.

I had the craziest dream last night. I was given a private tour of Rancho Obi-wan by Mark Hamill himself. Of course we saw every prop from every movie and he tried things on and gave me all these crazy backstories. Just one of those awesome ridiculous dreams.

I had the craziest dream last night. I was given a private tour of Rancho Obi-wan by Mark Hamill himself. Of course we saw every prop from every movie and he tried things on and gave me all these crazy backstories. Just one of those awesome ridiculous dreams.

Gotta love random dreams like that :rock

Sorry to hear that, GB. At least he had a good long life and you were responsible for that.

I sold an AFA R2 today for $250! Throwing that at the MX-5! :D
Was that for profit, or a loss, or about even?

:lol :lol :lol :lol
Selling is awesome. If I weren't so lazy I would sell a lot more of my stuff.
I know that feeling. I sold some stuff last week, and it will probably be a while before I sell more... I go through phases.

Only 14 pages in 2.5 days? You guys are lazy when I'm gone.
No such luck for me. I have WAY more pages than that to catch up on right now. I'm very VERY behind...

I like a lot of different stuff. That gets me in trouble.
I know that feeling all too well...

Just added Captain America 2 to my Disney Movie Rewards! :rock
Oh crap! I didn't do that yet. I think double points ends today...

So, I've failed yet again. :(
We're used to that.

The fix is in ! LET IT BE KNOWN !

tumblr_ln9di4YM1a1qb827r.gif
What the heck is that from? Is that Starbuck?

fury and kenben will be making me lots of money when they need the memory pills. :rock
What are you talking about? I forgot...

You can sell them a $50 bottle of M&Ms. Just tell them the 'm' stands for memory. :lol
I thought it stood for "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" cuz that's the sound I make when I eat them...

Chocolate is said to help memory. So technically you would be helping:lol
SWEET! Literally...

I'm into vintage gaming hardcore lately. Shoot me a list of SNES and N64 games. I'd probably buy everything you have.
I was collecting SW carts for a while, then had some stolen. No idea what I have, or where they are. Pretty sure I can find my game systems though. But the games are buried somewhere in my warehouse...

I wanna pay cash. Mine should be in the 30-33 range, best guess. Pricing for the new 2016 model has not been announced yet, but my 2006 cost me 24ish...
I predict I'll buy a new car before you do. And I have no intention of buying a new car anytime soon. I'm thinking 3 years from now...

DAMN! Just had to blast a rattle snake under my porch with my 357!

Son of *****! My dog was going ape **** outside, when I went out to see what was up I could hear it rattling under the porch. Motherfawker.
How close did you get to it?

Better late than never -

9257ffd8f007eb2e94de3cbe0efe4484.jpg
Did you get yours shipped to you by BB? And it didn't get dinged? I can't stand how they ship in plastic sleeves with NO protection whatsoever.

And I just got a quote request for portable toilets at Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Saying the project is a 1 1/2 year job. Could very well be the rumored Star Wars Land!!! I feel like I need to give them a good price so I can go "inspect" the toilets occasionally. :)
Awesome! I hope you get the job, and I really really hope that's what is is!

See if you can work in 3 passes in the deal for November for me, Ken, and fury. :D
:rotfl

First shot when though its lower half and split it in half, but he was still alive. Second shot went through his head and body.
What angle were you shooting at? I envision you shooting toward the foundation of your house, which could have done some damage...

I had a Vic 20, Commodore 64 then a IBM PCJr.
Commodore 64 FTW!!! :hi5:

I can if I'm at Burger King :yess:
We don't call you "Burger King Darkness" for nothing! :lecture

I'm on page 6801. Still a long way to go........

Back