(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Impressive, most impressive. My first system was the Intellivision followed by the NES system with ROB robot. :)

And I just got a quote request for portable toilets at Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Saying the project is a 1 1/2 year job. Could very well be the rumored Star Wars Land!!! I feel like I need to give them a good price so I can go "inspect" the toilets occasionally. :)

You deal in portajohns? Interesting job!

Oh yeah, I have a Gameboy somewhere too that I bought from a friends garage sale. :lol
The only NES game I have is a submarine one I got a couple years ago in a secret santa exchange before I ever had the system. haha. I'll have to pop it into the NES I just got and see if it works... I might have regifted it though... :dunno

EDIT: :lol I just realized I regifted that game to you in the Easter Exchange on Spawn... guess I should've kept those. :lol

Oh snap, yeah you did. Thanks! :p

If you need it back lmk.

As far as game systems I've owned:

Microvision (found at a thrift store as an adult, cool vintage system)
IBM PC Junior- doesn't really count, but all I ever did on it was play Kings Quest, Frogger and a few others
NES- Still own
SNES- Still own
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii- Still own
Nintendo DS
PS3- Still own

IBM PC Junior- doesn't really count, but all I ever did on it was play Kings Quest, Frogger and a few others
NES- Still own
SNES- Still own
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii- Still own
Nintendo DS
PS3- Still own

PC jr was my first computer. :lol

PC jr was my first computer. :lol

Yeah, it was a hand me down computer my grandparents had for a couple of years. But they never used it or wanted to learn how to so they gave it to my mom. I think she might have done some word processing on it, but my brother and I just played a few games my uncle gave us bootleg copies of.

Thought you had an abacus Waller? :dunno

Repped :lol

NES- Still own
SNES- Still own
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii- Still own
Nintendo DS
PS3- Still own

King's Quest was the bomb!

I would tell you to eat a ****, but you probably already have. :lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth Waller again.

King's Quest was the bomb!

Yeah, I actually bought the Sierra collection for $10 or so last year and it had 1-7, I think only 1 and 2 actually worked with my system.. but still worth it to play them again.

Yeah, I actually bought the Sierra collection for $10 or so last year and it had 1-7, I think only 1 and 2 actually worked with my system.. but still worth it to play them again.

I remember when I was a teenager going back and finally beating the 1st game! Such a thrill. Never knew where to find the mirror and stuff, but had a friend tell me and went from there. I used to love climbing the tree to get the golden eagle egg and then jumping up to get snagged by the eagle and carted off somewhere else in the game. :D

DAMN! Just had to blast a rattle snake under my porch with my 357!

Son of *****! My dog was going ape **** outside, when I went out to see what was up I could hear it rattling under the porch. Motherfawker.

HOLY **** **** **** **** **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of *****! My dog was going ape **** outside, when I went out to see what was up I could hear it rattling under the porch. Motherfawker.

**** snakes. Useless, legless bags of flesh.

No matter how many years go by, these 9-11 stories will never lose their impact.

You probably already know this, but be careful with the head. It still has venom in it's fangs.

Back