(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I bought a 55inch Samsung LED 120hz for 749. And there goes my Army paycheck

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new TV. Samsung makes a killer product. I'm still trying to talk the wife into a new plasma, but so far no luck.

Congrats on the new TV. Samsung makes a killer product. I'm still trying to talk the wife into a new plasma, but so far no luck.
Panny ain't makin' em no more. They made the best Plasmas. Pretty sure you can still buy em though...

Panny ain't makin' em no more. They made the best Plasmas. Pretty sure you can still buy em though...

Yep, that's one of the selling points I'm trying to use on my wife. They are the best by far, I have a line on a couple, just got to get the approval. :pray:

Star Wars on Instagram has a few cool pics today. Can't post em now. Can't figure out how to save em on my phone, and can't access Instragram at work.

Star Wars on Instagram has a few cool pics today. Can't post em now. Can't figure out how to save em on my phone, and can't access Instragram at work.

So basically you're no help to us. :pfft:

uploadfromtaptalk1397775509729.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397775542999.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yamaha YAS-201... it was $200 a couple days ago, not back up to $250. Also comes with a wireless subwoffer, but I think you can buy them without that.

I think I got an email about that and even looked at it.

The newsletter hints that on May 4th, there will be previews and preorders. :rock

The newsletter hints that on May 4th, there will be previews and preorders. :rock
Vader Mcquarrie?!!!! YODA LIFE SIZE?!!!

Thanks Bud! And goodluck!
Nice! You can't go wrong with Samsung... But your puny 55 inches is nothing compared to my massive 60 inches! Just ask fury! :monkey3
55 is perfect for the area in my room I picked! I dont doubt it though, crazy how much a 5inch scale is.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I hate when work is so busy I can't keep up with ti 'tina. Next week I'm going to make everyone sick of me.

Watching "Plastic Galaxy", god some of the early prototypes were awful.

Hah..tip of the lightsaber is called the "mushroom tip."

Let the jokes commence. :lol

I keep forgetting to watch that. :slap

I need to get a copy of that :panic:

I just played with putting a bunch on a digital frame I have at work. Need to keep messing. Gonna need pics !

Mom and I just picked up our family from the airport. My two cousins, each of their daughters, and my aunt. Man the little girls are so cute! Now I know what you guys with daughters enjoy each and every day! Spending a few hours with them and they are just too cute!

Back