(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Did they do something for the Ultimate Warrior? I recorded it just in case.

Politics and the Govt stink! Whos to say someone isnt planning a Emporer Palpatine like scheme. Minus Jedi and clones lol
You can't trust anyone in this sad world.
And Ill also use GOT as an example theres always manipulating and plans being put in place which wont benifit us at all. We are peasants really.
I honestly believe that we are coming upon dark times.
Im just a negative nancy today lol

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

All the Warrior stuff.

I never care when celebrities die, but Warrior really was my hero as a little kid. I was such a Ultimate Warrior mark, I remember my mom painting my face and tearing old shirts or something to make tassels for my arms :lol

Then with the HoF fame and his speech about his kids and all that, its all working to make me feel ultra nostalgic and sad about his sudden death.

I might be PMSing :lol....:(

Was planning on working on my vintage shelf on my days off but I misplaced the measurements for the rest of the wood I needed. Now I have to wait another week, seems like this "simple" project is taking forever. :gah:

All the Warrior stuff.

I never care when celebrities die, but Warrior really was my hero as a little kid. I was such a Ultimate Warrior mark, I remember my mom painting my face and tearing old shirts or something to make tassels for my arms :lol

Then with the HoF fame and his speech about his kids and all that, its all working to make me feel ultra nostalgic and sad about his sudden death.

Can I get that on the Network to watch?

Was planning on working on my vintage shelf on my days off but I misplaced the measurements for the rest of the wood I needed. Now I have to wait another week, seems like this "simple" project is taking forever. :gah:

"Simple" home projects never turn out to be so simple. Ive had more than a few of those situations. I feel your pain bro.

All the Warrior stuff.

Duh... I forgot that was part of last nights show. :( I'll be watching it tonight.

"Simple" home projects never turn out to be so simple. Ive had more than a few of those situations. I feel your pain bro.

Simple Home Project is an oxymoron. :lol

Cool. His passing definitely makes me want to watch the old stuff from the 80s.

I watched Mania 6 and Summerslam when he squashed Honkey for the IC strap :lol

Can I get that on the Network to watch?
No, but you can watch it on Hulu for free I think.
Duh... I forgot that was part of last nights show. :( I'll be watching it tonight.

Holy crap, just saw a divas match that didn't suck :panic: :panic: :panic:

I used to enjoy talking about it. Not so much anymore.

Yeah those days are gone. It's one side or the other basically. That's when arguments start and I just stay away from it all. It's a bunch of bull. I know we need politics in our society but so far it's at the point where it's ruining everyone's future including younger generations.

I watched Mania 6 and Summerslam when he squashed Honkey for the IC strap :lol

No, but you can watch it on Hulu for free I think.

Holy crap, just saw a divas match that didn't suck :panic: :panic: :panic:

That is weird we can't see it on the Network...

What a joke.

I have insurance with BCBS through the state and even we're getting a good old fashion butt ****ing. Our insurance went up 25% every pay period AND they raised all our deductables and co-pays.

:lol That's EXACTLY who are troubles are with. :lol

If we wanted the same exact insurance we would have had prior to this cluster bomb, we would have had to pay triple. :lol

Without getting all political. Long term with some fixes I think The Affordable Care Act will be a good thing. It's gonna take time to make it where it needs to be and also time to take away the power the insurance companies have.

I respectfully disagree Josh. We can have a drink over it sometime, but I just don't share the same optimism in our gov't and corrupt society as you. :lol

(and just to note - not laughing at you Josh, laughing at my warped brain )

That is weird we can't see it on the Network...

It probably has something to do with their current TV deal and Hulu deal.

At least that's what I assume :dunno

Maybe when they sign their new TV deals this month they'll be able to show RAW and Smackdown live on the network. Or at least the day after.

:lol That's EXACTLY who are troubles are with. :lol

If we wanted the same exact insurance we would have had prior to this cluster bomb, we would have had to pay triple. :lol

F U BCBS :pfft:

I seem to remember making that exact same post some months back when dealing with them and my wife's surgery.

F U to insurance companies as a whole :pfft:

Back