(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Pretty much what fury said. We could've paid more had we not got him fixed.

You rock! :duff

Understandable.

It's just funny. I got my cocker from a breeder and they made no such demands and she was from a fine lineage.

Guess I'm just out of the loop.

It's very very common. My Shiba's from the breeder were $1000 each, but if we didn't agree to fix them, they would have been $4000 each. Which obviously, you can recoup rather quickly. But who wants to deal with that mess. Plus my boy would always be trying to hump his bleeding sister. Not to mention the aggression. All around, a fixed dog makes a rather more enjoyable pet experience for the owner.

And that's coming from a bonafide animal lover. I'm finally vegetarian again after six months falling off the wagon hard. :lol

But you're gay. You'll always eat meat :monkey1

I'm going back to the top if the list in my vintage quest, there are about five or six more I still need from the original 12...

I'm thinking a high quality Leia next. :D

They did one last year for May the 4th, too. It was an Amy Mebberson print, called Leia's Story. I bought the regular, and variant, but wish I hadn't bought both. I really should try to sell the regular one... I won't buy a super 7 print again. They didn't include the certificates of authenticity, and it took me ages to get them to send em to me.

Awesome shots, DW!

Hated that scene.

Last time I rolled my eyes that hard was the monkey swinging scene in the last Indy.
In fairness, the monkey scene is far, far, worse...

Yeah, I don't want to be flossing during my meal. :lecture :lol
:lol

South Park: The Stick of Truth video game is on sale today at Best Buy for $39.99 for those interested.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/n...oc=01&CampaignID=560061&SubscriberID=25936204
Tempting. I wanted the LE but since it sold out, I think I'll wait for $20 or less...

He's good at slots, but not sluts.

Emma won't do it. I've asked. :monkey2
But she did do crotchless panties on her 18th birthday, with plenty of upskirt shots on the internet!

But I am a degenerate.
I can vouch for him! :lecture

Okay... it's time I start drawing again.

Who do I owe crap to?
You don't owe me nothing, but LMK if you want to start another round! :)

I'd rather watch the monkey scene. At least it had some comedic value.

Okay... it's time I start drawing again.

Who do I owe crap to?

I don't know that you owe me anything but I would certainly like to own a Flosso piece of art :)

Ben, how is Godzilla Vs. Biollante? Is it worth seeking the OOP Blu-ray or just getting the DVD?

I think the Blu-ray is worth it if you can get it cheap. It's not my favorite Godzilla movie. A little weird and mystical for my taste, but Biollante and Godzilla look pretty cool in it.

I think the Blu-ray is worth it if you can get it cheap. It's not my favorite Godzilla movie. A little weird and mystical for my taste, but Biollante and Godzilla look pretty cool in it.

Thom said he saw it at his local Target for $10, so I think he's going to pick it up for me.

Back