(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

What is the current $20 off code?

They're pretty nicely loaded, both Marty and Star Lord. But damn, $225-$235 is the new HT norm?

Yep, and you can always find it and other code information in the Marvel action figure section... don't know why it's there, but it is :lol

Haha, that explains why. :lol

Edit: I looked... I still can't find it. :lol

I can expect the codes to not work on anything new. Two months or older on pre-orders. That is the standard.

Hopefully he stays around for 2 months and there is a new code. :)
I have a ton of reward points I could use, but will save those for the Delorean.

Yeah, it's like 2 months after a figure goes up for PO that you can use a coupon on it... so what I do is place and order (as long as there isn't a NRD) and then if it doesn't sell out by the time I can use a coupon code I'll cancel the original order and place a new one with the coupon.

Damn bro ! :1-1:

I know. :(

You have multiple buildings at your school? What grades do you teach? That sucks. Can you tell them no? Probably not... That is bull that you will start at a school which has earlier hours, then go to a school with later hours, making your work-day longer...

KC district is huge. I'm computers 7-12. I sort of did today and my principal is trying to work on it because I can only work 8 hours a day and my schedule as of now is 9-10 hours.

That seems crazy. Sometimes it's good to have unions.

Indeed. Gonna see how he handles things today and go from there.

Yeah, it's like 2 months after a figure goes up for PO that you can use a coupon on it... so what I do is place and order (as long as there isn't a NRD) and then if it doesn't sell out by the time I can use a coupon code I'll cancel the original order and place a new one with the coupon.

This is what I have been doing. Did it for everything this year without a NRD. $20 is $20 ! Saving $40 on the 66 Bat set was nice as well.

Yeah, with the 5% back in RP and an extra $20 the savings start to add up.

Now if they would just start up those awesome RP giveaways again soon I'll be set :rock :rock :rock

I love getting stressful news right before bed.

Had an email from my new principal to call him. I didn't see it until around 5pm my time so I called and left a voicemail. Didn't hear anything back so I figured it was no big deal and he would tell me at this meeting I've got to go to today. Nope he calls me at 10pm to tell me he just found out yesterday that I will be teaching the first two hours of the day at a different building. That building starts the school day at 7:20 am and my normal buildings time got moved to where the day ends at 4pm. So basically it's a 9 hour day of teaching. I'm not sure that's inline with the unions contract so I'm gonna give them a buzz because that's a little but of ********. They give me 3rd period off to get between buildings but I don't know how that comes into play. Plus as of now I have no idea if those classes are something in my subject area or if it's stuff I'm familiar with teaching. Such wonderful news less than 2 weeks before kids show up. :(
that sounds frustrating! even more that you don't get paid hourly. what subject do you teach... history and middle earth?

Marty should would be cool in the collection. Focus... slowly... crumbling... :panic:

I already have the battle damaged Terminator from T1 and want RoboCop, so why not Marty? :lol

Back