(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Good, good!!!!

Went to the Disney store too. It's a shame size 4 is the smallest they have. Wanted to get her an r2 hoodie, the new rebels shirts and a yoda shirt. They had a cool plastic vader cup I might get for myself.

Frak! :gah:

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-sdcc-2014-exclusives-checklist

Panel1_Final-300x140.jpg

So an exclusive for Celebration attendees only offered at SDCC? That seems like a load of crap, and not cool to people who ordered tickets when the first went up :huh

Wampa hallmark
Itty bitty hallmark set
Black crumb
If anyone can secure any of these I will love you forever

Also have not purchased my celebration pass yet.....wonder if I should bother someone so I can get free pin and give to Waller

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

So an exclusive for Celebration attendees only offered at SDCC? That seems like a load of crap, and not cool to people who ordered tickets when the first went up :huh

That does suck, GB!! Good thing I don't like pins in the first place. :lol

But sad for my buds who do. :(

Wampa hallmark
Itty bitty hallmark set
Black crumb
If anyone can secure any of these I will love you forever

Also have not purchased my celebration pass yet.....wonder if I should bother someone so I can get free pin and give to Waller

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Black crumb? What's that?

That does suck.

This does not suck.

If these awesome 1:1 costumes ever come out I really hope that a company steps up and makes some really good affordable mannequins to put them on.

If these awesome 1:1 costumes ever come out I really hope that a company steps up and makes some really good affordable mannequins to put them on.

Cadavers? They can cost nothing if you live near a cemetery. :monkey3

Cadavers? They can cost nothing if you live near a cemetery. :monkey3

Sure, but think of the resale value. People hate how smoke can stink up an item, imagine what dead body funk would do to it :huh

I like Clone Wars and prequels but all this OT stuff is really giving me the Good Sheet nostalgia. Not that "yeah, this is kinda SW" residue nostalgia. :elefant

Sure, but think of the resale value. People hate how smoke can stink up an item, imagine what dead body funk would do to it :huh

Right, and vader smelled like a spring rose in all that metal. :rotfl

This would be much more authentic.

DO you think the Ewoks had some kind of wicker toilet, or did they just **** all over the place?

Back