(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I like this magical fella. I think he can stay.

And I agree about the McQuarrie line. We have no clue what it might be, but a couple few statues might throw me for a loop as well...

Not to dwell, but strangely my aunt (who my family blames for absconding with my original SW figures after my grandmother's garage collapsed in a storm) was also an "animal lover," as was my previous boss (who got me fired). When I would walk past her car each morning, and look at her "Be Kind To Animals" bumper sticker, I was always tempted to write "...and treat human beings like ****."

HA! EXACTLY!!! MY Aunt's FB page is nothing but dog pics, animal rescue posts and animal humor. It's like W T F? It drives my wife psychotic.

its okay man its good to vent/rant every once in awhile! keep your head up, im in the same boat just different story that led me there!

No news on Tyrion yet.

Yeah, it does feel good to get it out. You guys are like my family so I feel like I can vent w/o judgment. :)

Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale is delicious but, holy cow, do my farts stink right now.

Well if you would just drink it and not shotgun it up your bunghole, it might not be so bad. ;)

I actually really like the Iron man with the flag and unmasked head. The flag is a little weird, but I'm cool with it.

Chipped polystone on a couple of the scales and one of the lines on the mask. Metal beam for the base is broken in a few places. The red fabric on the stomach is faded.

Thanks. I'll be sure to bring him with me.

That's a good trade then. You got the Cap you wanted and Thom got a good on to add to his collection.

Yeah, this forum can be pretty frustrating sometimes(although I complain about Hot Toys prices all the time too :lol). I think he's better without the WW2 stuff. I'd just go with the shield for a real classic look.

I'm the exact opposite. Just a couple statues on display and probably over 100 1/6 in my display cabinets.

Yeah, total win-win. :)

Yeah, you gotta just figure out your display goal and stick with it! I may eventually go after the movie villains Cap has faced but for now I'm thrilled with my TFA Caps.

:wave

It's a beaut, though. I have seen that one assembled in person and if you are a Conan fan, I can't imagine a more evocative piece.

I have SSM in his "stage show" look as opposed to the movie serial look. Both are killer.

I never went into his thread and it sounds like there's no need. :lol

Congrats! I never had Amanaman. Looking forward to the chase!

I'm going with nothing but the shield I think. :)

That's great to here! Yes sadly I had one on order and the bad comments turned me off but now I really want one. I think the retro look is sweet.

Oh ill figure it out. A whole shelf all for Cap!

Just a shame man. Must be a pain to go through.

Get him, Ryan! It really is a great figure!

You know who is the coolest Asian aunt?? My mom!!! I mean, my aunt is cool, and getting a LEGO set and $200 is great!
My mom, this woman went all OUT!

I told you guys my aunt, her two daughters (my cousins), and each of their daughters are here to visit my mom from Taiwan.
Well, my mom paid for:

the plane tickets to Orlando (they are going tomorrow)
tickets to Disney World and Universal
the hotel (2 rooms) for Orlando
plane tickets to Las Vegas
the tour package for Las Vegas
2 rooms at the Aria AFTER the tour in Vegas
6 tickets for a Vegas show
one of the cousins got a new ipad from mom
she is going to buy both cousins new laptop computers for when they go back to Taiwan
various toys for the kiddos (including the LEGO princess castle sets)

I mean, come on mom!!!! :lol :lol

She says that they aren't as fortunate as me and blah blah blah, since I already get everything I want anyway. I guess I agree...to a point. :p

I like this magical fella. I think he can stay.

And I agree about the McQuarrie line. We have no clue what it might be, but a couple few statues might throw me for a loop as well...
Im Glad I have your approval! (Palpatine voice)
Thats one corrupted Cantina member. (Sidious voice as i walk off close computer).

I'm single, that's the worst. :( :gah::monkey2

I'm single too. :( I think we all need love in here!
Get him, Ryan! It really is a great figure!

Awesome! I definitely will. Saving up some points to get him cheaper. One more Pre-Order to go so once that charges and the points are added ill order him.

You know who is the coolest Asian aunt?? My mom!!! I mean, my aunt is cool, and getting a LEGO set and $200 is great!

I told you guys my aunt, her two daughters (my cousins), and each of their daughters are here to visit my mom from Taiwan.
Well, my mom paid for:

she is going to buy both cousins new laptop computers for when they go back to Taiwan

She says that they aren't as fortunate as me and blah blah blah, since I already get everything I want anyway. I guess I agree...to a point. :p

Your mom rocks! My mom always spoils me so in general moms really are the best. They do anything for there kids and family. Even if it makes them broke. :lol

Well, my mom paid for:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;)

Generosity is in your genes. :lecture

So I learned that I need an Asian Aunt and Mom...

Stormy's farts stink so don't room with him and KenBen at the same time ! :panic:

Well, my mom paid for:

Your mom is awesome! If she ever wants to spoil someone else just give her my name.

I don't mean to go on about my paypal issue but I gotta admit its totally got me sick to my stomach. Thing is I know its going to come back in worse condition making it impossible to sell for anything. I just gotta hope the other three items I want to sell make enough for me to at least track down the Balrog.

*This is assuming PayPal sides against me.

I don't mean to go on about my paypal issue but I gotta admit its totally got me sick to my stomach. Thing is I know its going to come back in worse condition making it impossible to sell for anything. I just gotta hope the other three items I want to sell make enough for me to at least track down the Balrog.

Was it a member on the board, Josh? I think you did mention it before, but I forgot. :(
Either way I hope it works out, bud! Stupid Paypal!! :(

Evening fellas! Man, these little girls are wearing us out! :lol :lol
My aunt bought me a LEGO set though! So I got the Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock. She then said that it wasn't enough, so she gave me an additional $200 in cash!!??
Asian aunts are awesome!! :rock
:lol

image.gif

If I push it, I might be able to finish in about a year, just in time for CVII. But then I'll prolly save a few as convention pickups too. We shall see... :panic:

What's the Vegas line on you completing or getting bored before then?
I'll take the under @ 3 months. :lol

200 bones??? Damn. Will you be my Asian aunt, Chien? :pray:

asian-drag.jpg

Only if you'll be my whitey ****** boy, but Aaron already has that role. :lol:monkey3

:banana:banana:banana

But I can do it better than him... :monkey3

SnroTgh.gif

**HAWT I tell you!!!!

My Grandmother's passing was the breaking point. My Mom and Grandmother were always really close. My Aunt was always distant. When my Mom died and then my Grandmother got sick, my Aunt was forced to take care of her and I think she kind of resented it. What's weird is that originally my Mom's passing brought my Aunt and I closer together. Then after my Grandmother died, my Aunt just lost it and slowly pushed me out. I think she kinda lost her mind. She's doesn't give two ***** about my kids but will walk to the ends of the earth to help a stupid animal. No offense to animal lovers but that mentality is just retarded to me. And she's actually the one responsible for getting my wife and I together. It's just really sucks that I honestly feel like I have no family left. ok, enough with the rant. :)

Let_Me_Hug_You.gif

Well, my mom paid for:

tumblr_m80geq0XxR1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Donate it to charity. :lol

Back