(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ken, when you gonna think about our arrangement?

Oh, and, caught up! ;)

I finished moving my Kenner figures in a cabinet behind glass away from the cat. I put them in order of appearance in the films. :rock

I just played with putting a bunch on a digital frame I have at work. Need to keep messing. Gonna need pics !

We've had an unused one in the closet for years. I took it out, plugged it in and it doesn't work. :(

That is certainly worth a 5000th post. :woo:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:chug

Congrats, Eric! :duff

Pray he doesn't alter it further.

Lauren Cohan is on Hollywood Game Night right now, and looking hOT!

Oh, and, caught up! ;)
We have an arrangement? :monkey3
I need to re-read your PM. I was gonna wait til the weekend before making a formal offer, but perhaps I will tonight. You seem anxious!

I finished moving my Kenner figures in a cabinet behind glass away from the cat. I put them in order of appearance in the films.
We've had an unused one in the closet for years. I took it out, plugged it in and it doesn't work. :(
What did you use as reference? You sure you didn't **** up? Perhaps you should post pics, so we can debate if the order is correct.
I also have a digital frame, sitting in a closet unused. Now you got me thinkin...

I need to re-read your PM. I was gonna wait til the weekend before making a formal offer, but perhaps I will tonight. You seem anxious!

What did you use as reference? You sure you didn't **** up? Perhaps you should post pics, so we can debate if the order is correct.
I also have a digital frame, sitting in a closet unused. Now you got me thinkin...

Damn I guess there won't be any left from your figs Ken. Lol.

I'll try and take a video tomorrow so I can share and see what you guys think.

I rewatched the trilogy this week and took notes. :lecture

Damn I guess there won't be any left from your figs Ken. Lol.

I'll try and take a video tomorrow so I can share and see what you guys think.
He's not taking that many... Maybe a third of them?

Well, Sideshow did it again. They never posted a low quantity alert for Chewbacca PF Ex. It just went waitlist, which means I can't use a coupon. In today's newsletter, they actually list him on both the low quantity list AND sold out list. But he is sold out. ARGH!!! I snoozed, I loozed again. I'm sure a waitlist would convert, but I'd be paying more... And I'm a cheap bastard...

He's not taking that many... Maybe a third of them?

Well, Sideshow did it again. They never posted a low quantity alert for Chewbacca PF Ex. It just went waitlist, which means I can't use a coupon. In today's newsletter, they actually list him on both the low quantity list AND sold out list. But he is sold out. ARGH!!! I snoozed, I loozed again. I'm sure a waitlist would convert, but I'd be paying more... And I'm a cheap bastard...

It was listed as Low Quantity in last weeks newsletter.

I have to say, looking around this board.....reading all the Hasbro is sooo stupid...Sideshow sux because....F Geroge Lucas....I don't think my SW fandom has ever been lower. My association with fandom in general, actually. People crapping on one set of Marvel movies because they are made by a different studio...wishing doom and gloom upon franchises because they've invented some kind of competition with another franchise. I dunno, maybe it's just one of those days. Thijnk I need a break from this place.

Looks like USPS didn't lose my Cody, finally arrived today and found these two at TRU. :D

upy5e6u7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Looks like USPS didn't lose my Cody, finally arrived tkday and found these two at TRU. :D
upy5e6u7.jpg

Awesome pick up!! I see you have Admiral Thrawn aswell what do you think of him? I loved the books.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I want one of those to go with my Grievous. They're a little too pricey for me now, though.

Awesome pick up!! I see you have Admiral Thrawn aswell what do you think of him? I loved the books.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Thrawn is probably my favorite EU character thats not Old Republic related so when I saw this at GG it was a must buy. I personally love it, everything from the paint to the pose and I'm not a big bust person. Well worth the money imo.

I want one of those to go with my Grievous. They're a little too pricey for me now, though.

I managed to get him off eBay for 230 which really caught me by surprise since most of the ones I've seen lately are ranging from 3-400.

I do tend to get anxious. Sorry... :(

Got your PM... :D

Looks like USPS didn't lose my Cody, finally arrived today and found these two at TRU. :D

upy5e6u7.jpg

Great congrats man! Glad Cody made it safely to you.

Back