(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ohhhh, so that's probably the mailaway figure. Are the figures the same or different, other than the coin of course?

Yep, he was a mailaway figure and they're all the same design across the vintage line; simple but elegant at the same time.

Santa gifts are lookin good

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

2014-07-25 12.14.44.jpg

Besides the gray spot on Anakin's head, the top of the saber hit is full of tan and gray paint. That's not battle damage. It's fugly. So I'm gonna try to swap those. If it was just the head, I'd let it go. But that saber hilt is bad...
2014-07-25 12.13.14.jpg

Take some pics without flash. It is really killing the image.

Looks worse without the flash... Too dark, and grainy... But at least he isn't yellow...
2014-07-25 12.49.56.jpg

To be honest, it looks great right there... I can see the proper color and the mood is right.

Okay all this talk of Xmas in July and then a pic of Mythos Vader? If one of you knuckleheads got a Mythos for another Cantina denizen, mine's going to look terrible compared to this.

Okay all this talk of Xmas in July and then a pic of Mythos Vader? If one of you knuckleheads got a Mythos for another Cantina denizen, mine's going to look terrible compared to this.

That's a UT Christmas in July. :wink1:

:rotfl

So I've been pushed over the edge... I'll be ordering the Dynamic Duo; the price with free shipping is too good to pass up :rock

I'm tempted to get the battle damaged T-800. It's triple rewards today.

So we can use reward points on orders and still earn them on the same order now?

Yep, as far as I know you can use RP and whatever is not covered will get points... same as if you use a coupon code. However... just a thought I would not use RP on a triple RP item. Essentially every dollar you save you're loose 3x the normal RP. Just a thought.

I'm so cheap I'm considering canceling even though I already used a $20 off.... that would save me an extra $3 from what I already saved :lol Now if the free shipping applied then it'd be a deal, but I didn't think the Pre-Orders had free shipping right now.

You can also use the discount code COMICCON14 to get an extra $20 off on top of that. With that, you get $20 off and $31.50 in rewards points.

Are you sure, I was thinking the extra RP could not be used with any other discounts... but you might be right since the free shipping for in-stock still applies.

:lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Boba Ben again.

I took care of it :duff

Besides the gray spot on Anakin's head, the top of the saber hit is full of tan and gray paint. That's not battle damage. It's fugly. So I'm gonna try to swap those. If it was just the head, I'd let it go. But that saber hilt is bad...
View attachment 122925

That hilt is jacked... looks like someone tried to repair it and forgot to paint over the putty :lol

Back