(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

He might send you a bottle of water! Perhaps we all should. If everyone on the Freaks board sent you a bottle of water, you'd be set for a while!
:lol

I like the way you think Ken :rock

Yeah, but I wanna may to fix a $200 figure? The madness has to stop somewhere :lol
Good point. You shouldn't have to customize it. They should be perfect or at least close, right out of the box...
Joseph should work for Sideshow. He clearly has better skills than some of them.

Good point. You shouldn't have to customize it. They should be perfect or at least close, right out of the box...
Joseph should work for Sideshow. He clearly has better skills than some of them.

Right. Getting older figures painted up to the standards of to day is something, but having to fix a brand new figure at these prices is beyond ridiculous.

BwOlzKmIIAE-bYV.jpg

60 cents for gas??? Man, I miss the late 70's... and 80's...

Sad thats the first thing I see every time I see that picture.

This is too cool, I want a pet AT-AT.

I wonder if Chien can send me a water well?!?! Does he have my address?

Dude I just read that water thing and ****! I have no reason to complain ever. Water is totally one of those things that you take for granted until you don't have it. My heart goes out to you bro. I hope you can get this fixed soon.

Tonight is the outdoor theater triple feature thing. Should be hot as hell out there tonight. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Return of the Living Dead, and Creepshow for just $10. I guess Linnea Quigley, the lady who gets naked for most of Return of the Living Dead, is going to be there to sign autographs. I looked her up on IMDB and she's as old as my mom, so that kind of ruins it for me.

Nice! They're both on my bucket list of bands to see!

I do get to cross John Williams off my list tonight, seeing him at the Hollywood Bowl!:yess:

Yay for seeing John Williams! He is such a nice guy. What an amazing composer.

Dude I just read that water thing and ****! I have no reason to complain ever. Water is totally one of those things that you take for granted until you don't have it. My heart goes out to you bro. I hope you can get this fixed soon.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Did you hear, Ken has generously volunteered to head a bottle water drive :rock

Tonight is the outdoor theater triple feature thing. Should be hot as hell out there tonight. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Return of the Living Dead, and Creepshow for just $10. I guess Linnea Quigley, the lady who gets naked for most of Return of the Living Dead, is going to be there to sign autographs. I looked her up on IMDB and she's as old as my mom, so that kind of ruins it for me.
Damn, that sounds freaking awesome! TCM and Creeshow, you lucky dog.

cooked you fried rice. :lol

Sex with Flosi? :monkey3

Gambling

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I already know, so I'm just BS guessing. :lol

Yup. He got me the big tumbler. Chien is beyond generous. I didn't even know he had my new address?!

As in Batman tumbler?
Or like an infant toy?
Or a insulated cup?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Very thoughtful!

I deny all this, especially the sex with FLOSI. fury can satisfy that requirement.

I'm sure you're glad you did. I am quite confident you still watch GoT...

I am. There have been multiple moments I've about written this show off but last season was a nice pay off.

Awesome! And :lol

:pray:...:lol

Getting everything packed up for the weekend camping trip :rock

I guess if you guys don't here from by Tuesday you can cancel the bottled water drive.
:lol

Pretty cool. Movies start in about an hour.

View attachment 130570
I dunno. Kinda sucks that you have to park on your side so you can watch the sideways screen... No wonder it's only 10 bucks for a triple feature...

Back