(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

True dat. This hobby's getting weeeeiiiiird.

I'm thinking about getting the Hellboy PF. I have a black and white signed Mignola print that would compliment it. I've been searching for years for a print from Emerald City Comic Con that has Hellboy holding a cup of coffee.

I am officially on vacation. Drinking a Dogfish Head 75 minute IPA and it's lovely. A little apprehensive about my first flight with the baby. More apprehensive about my wacky sister-in-law who is terrified of flying. But in the end....Disney World. Can't complain.

SO there's three random thoughts. :lol

Bottom line is you're going to Disney World!! Have a blast. :duff

Did anyone get today's Tee Fury shirt? If so, did you go with the powder blue color?

Putting in my order soon for the blue. :yess:

I want one, but I want a Boba Fett the most, and I never got him.

I'll be tracking down Fett from that line eventually. Did you see they put up the pre-order for the life-size vintage piece - $2500!! :horror

Tickets for celebration are mine

Ben!!! Are you still looking for a 12" GG Kenner Bossk? DorksideToys has it for $50:

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Gentle-Giant-Star-Wars-Jumbo-Kenner-Bossk-Action-F-p/ggsw09817.htm
I need Hammerhead.
I will have one for you, DeeDubya. :duff
Two fir be!
Did anyone get today's Tee Fury shirt? If so, did you go with the powder blue color?
Didbt get it :(
Have fun. Don't envy you taking a little one on a plane...braver man than me.

Ours goes into surgery tomorrow at 7:30 for ear tubes. First major surgery with anesthesia. Bought her a bunch of coloring books and toys for recovery.
Luck bro.
Tickets for celebration are mine
:yess:

He needs that for when he is sitting next to me while I'm driving. :lol

This comment just made me realize that we could recreate our Marin carpool setup completely, when we get to Orlando in November!

We just have to convince a very pregnant Frau to squeeze between Shropt and myself.

I really hope we can all go out one evening for dinner. There's a really great restaurant right near them! :lecture

Putting in my order soon for the blue. :yess:

I ended up ordering the charcoal shirt since I like darker shirts. I also ordered this artist's other shirt from Design by Humans.

pr28235-650x450-b-p-313131.jpg

https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/training-we-are/28235/

I want one, but I want a Boba Fett the most, and I never got him.

I picked up the Rocket Fett at NYCC last year. Loved the regular figure as a kid and I had to have this, especially with the rocket feature.

I'll be tracking down Fett from that line eventually. Did you see they put up the pre-order for the life-size vintage piece - $2500!! :horror

Mmm, yeah. I would really love one of those life-sized figures. If I can ever swing it, I will get one.

I need Hammerhead.

I still need Chewie for the focus. :slap

I decline. We just watched the most angry bucket video where the participant claims only 7% goes to actual research! :(

It's either now or when you are sleeping during celebration that you will get a bucket of ice water over your head
I am now a ticket holder
Bwahahah

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of NYCC I fully expect folks to get good pictures of the stuff Weta is bringing. They will have at least one new statue to unveil there.

Back