(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

725b06f802c2c19a49273ce25f22fc15.jpg

:lol I could not agree more. I hate raisins in cookies!

Well King does want to see my ding dong. :dunno
Well it was really more an inquiry as to what Asian stereotypes you fall in line with, but if Grease gifs equate to ding dongs, so be it!

I've never seen Grease all the way through. It's so boring to me :(

I like Little Shop of Horrors and Rocky Horror Picture Show better, but I have no problem saying that I enjoy Grease.

I like Little Shop of Horrors and Rocky Horror Picture Show better, but I have no problem saying that I enjoy Grease.

i have seen little shop all the way. that is good. i can't get through rocky horror either. If they make a Book of Mormon movie, it will be THE muscial movie of ALL TIME! I guarantee!

You'd probably hate Phantom of the Paradise. It's a really whacked out musical. I love it, personally.

it's all good. i know all the Disney songs from Littler Mermaid up to Hercules, or whatever the last one was in the new golden age of Disney.
Next to Star Wars I watched Grease more than any other movie as a kid. My Mom loved it and played it all the time. What can I say, I grew up with it.

Never seen either one :dunno

You'd probably hate Phantom of the Paradise. It's a really whacked out musical. I love it, personally.

probably! if it's like phantom of the opera, i go sleepy. :lol

i don't think i can watch another musical after Book of Mormon. There is nothing else now. haha! It's like the Bible of musicals to me. There can be no other....even though it's the Book of Mormon. :lol :lol

That reminds me, once someone posted pictures a their kid or kids, I don't remember, in the freaks show yourself thread and I commented something like " they look delicious" and that person reported me to the mods and I got a warning :lol

It was probably Josh. :lecture

Back