(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I like catching up at the end of each work day, and mini-necro-posting-quoting you guys all evening. It's screwy!

Today was my 27th day in a row working. :thud:

And I don't even mind having missed the Alien egg chamber play set! No desire to own it at all now. Don't even think I care about additional figures in the line now!

Ken did secure me a Gentle Giant R2-KT, which I believe I'll cherish. I want to treat children at some point in my career. :D

I pulled up the order screen yesterday but didn't do it. I'm not the biggest Alien fan in the world so it's not worth the price to me. I love the figures the most. A buddy picked me up 1 of the Alien eggs and the Goonies Sloth. I'm more than happy with that.

**** Super 7. :lecture

I want to say it because I don't really care for their stance on exclusives but can't bring myself to hate them completely because they are making figures I could only dream of as a kid.

I like catching up at the end of each work day, and mini-necro-posting-quoting you guys all evening. It's screwy!

Today was my 27th day in a row working. :thud:

27?!? Sweet Jebus! You're a trooper. The paychecks must be nice.

You know it takes a while to just delete photos you don't want to keep when you take 1150 photos. :lol

Im new to this hobby still. My desire is at an all time high to get almost all of the SW figures besides the clones. I need help.
Don't we all...

Looks neat, but $75 EACH?!?!?! Add that to the $300 cost of the figure, and that's a hefty investment...

They'll sell a **** load of them.
I hope not. I hope people don't throw their money away like that...

Probably not gonna finish this figure off now but it has been fun painting. :)
Still a ways to go but Galactiboy is right, Trevor's work is fun to paint (and I hate painting heads).

CohleHead_zpsa217fa88.jpg
Nice Conan O'Brien! :lecture

Guess no one cares to watch the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars Special big?
Never seen it before. I'm sure I'll download it and watch it eventually...

That's what you get for waiting until the last min
Well, I kinda had to. I didn't want to end up with 3 of them. Figured I'd bid on the first one, and if I got outbid, I'd move on the next one, and then the next one. It would have been dumb to commit to bidding on only one, and it would have been dumber to bid on all three. I've made that mistake before.

27!!! That's crazy.

I'm definitely on for the next 13 at least, so minimum for this run will be 40! :panic:

27?!? Sweet Jebus! You're a trooper. The paychecks must be nice.

They have helped. But I do have one helluva hole to dig out of. Gotta pay off two cards currently at $9000, by Celebration, and save $3000 for the event itself!

Those are my goals at least.

Looks neat, but $75 EACH?!?!?! Add that to the $300 cost of the figure, and that's a hefty investment...

I hope not. I hope people don't throw their money away like that...

Nice Conan O'Brien! :lecture

It's HT. They could make a 2 pack of Pepper fisting Tony for $400 and it would sell out.

And Conan that is not! I will say that in person Conan has the biggest head that I've ever seen on a human being. Affleck was a close second.

They have helped. But I do have one helluva hole to dig out of. Gotta pay off two cards currently at $9000, by Celebration, and save $3000 for the event itself!

Those are my goals at least.

Daaaaaaamn! Good luck buddy. You can do eeeit!

I had a dream that Sideshow released a two pack of Tomax and Zamot from GI Joe, but they were in Crimson outfits and everybody was pissed. I haven't collected the GI Joe line for a couple years now, so I don't know where that came from. Then I dreamed up a plot for Ghostbusters 3. Bill Murray was the star. He had left the Ghostbusters for a few decades, but came back after the loss of Egon. He found Dana, who was working as a hooker because the orchestra fell on hard times.

Pretty weird stuff.

I am feeling the eFX Yoda, but that's way down the line.
I think you're feeling my a$$. I'm currently hugging and kissing the eFX Yoda...

It's HT. They could make a 2 pack of Pepper fisting Tony for $400 and it would sell out.

And Conan that is not! I will say that in person Conan has the biggest head that I've ever seen on a human being. Affleck was a close second.
Yes, he does! I only made that comment cuz of the big red swoopy hair... I know it's MM...

I had a dream that Sideshow released a two pack of Tomax and Zamot from GI Joe, but they were in Crimson outfits and everybody was pissed. I haven't collected the GI Joe line for a couple years now, so I don't know where that came from. Then I dreamed up a plot for Ghostbusters 3. Bill Murray was the star. He had left the Ghostbusters for a few decades, but came back after the loss of Egon. He found Dana, who was working as a hooker because the orchestra fell on hard times.

Pretty weird stuff.

Whatever drugs you're taking, can I please have some? :chillpill:

Anyone seen the trailer for Mad Max: Fury Road? Looks pretty cool! :rock

Come to think of it, I did take an allergy pill last night.

That could do it. I've been having some trippy dreams myself. My dreams usually don't involve me and are in movie format. Last one was an 80's high school film. There was some kind of heist involved. I should probably write these down and make them into scripts.

After watching a tiny house documentary tonight, Tiny House, I'm considering the 100 things challenge again. Probably best to start more realistically with a 500 things challenge...

I guess the Topps ROTJ cards are out already? FLOSI, one of your Ewok cards is up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/151368064890
I was posting links to them the other day, but perhaps you missed it. This series is online at topps.com only. They aren't sold in stores...
$100/box.

Back