(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened at my Mom's last yard sale. A guy went into the garage and came out with my Dad's (who passed away the year before) Hallmark Frank Sinatra ornaments. My Mom told him they weren't for sale and put them back. Shortly after the guy stole them.

Humanity is beautiful!

Whaaaaaat!?!? I'm so sorry to hear that. I would've stalked every local sale for the next few months until I found the ****er and slit his throat.

On topic, I love setting up and selling but I can't stand the usual crowd that Garage Sales bring. It's the cheapskates and derelicts. People are savage and ruthless and have no regard for the people who are selling. I've had people tell me off because I won't lower a price. I had one guy ring my doorbell at 6am. Then again I've met some really nice people as well. Those are the people that I give stuff away to and they appreciate it.

One more down, two more to go unless I go really crazy.

IMG_20140801_14393_edit_1406929205268_zpseikgooos.jpg

Soooooo pretty. :) congrats dude! I'm a sucker for vintage carded figures.

re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

****ing sickening.

Whaaaaaat!?!? I'm so sorry to hear that. I would've stalked every local sale for the next few months until I found the ****er and slit his throat.

On topic, I love setting up and selling but I can't stand the usual crowd that Garage Sales bring. It's the cheapskates and derelicts. People are savage and ruthless and have no regard for the people who are selling. I've had people tell me off because I won't lower a price. I had one guy ring my doorbell at 6am. Then again I've met some really nice people as well. Those are the people that I give stuff away to and they appreciate it.

Yeah, maybe it's more like "humanity is a crapshoot."

To chime in on the GotG movie, I loved it. So much that I preordered Star-lord, which could (will) eat into my Sideshow Star Wars budget. Wonder which of those I will skip now.

To chime in on the GotG movie, I loved it. So much that I preordered Star-lord, which could (will) eat into my Sideshow Star Wars budget. Wonder which of those I will skip now.

May I suggest some clonetroopers? :)

I'm actually trying to sell some old clones. 501st, 212th, shocktrooper. Maybe those will fund a figure or two? But yeah, cutting out most PT stuff

I JUST ****ING **** MY PANTS, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic::panic:

https://brickfanatics.co.uk/lego-jurassic-world-sets-confirmed-for-2015/

[h=1]LEGO Jurassic World sets confirmed for 2015[/h]
Every Friday I do my ‘big shop’ at the local supermarket and every Friday I listen to the new Empire Podcast whilst I’m dodging trolleys and grabbing bargains. This weeks Empire Podcast had an interview with Chris Pratt, better known to many as Emmet the hero of The LEGO Movie and now starring in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Both of which have LEGO sets based upon them, meaning Chris Pratt currently has 2 minfigures versions of himself, a feat matched by Harrison Ford amoug others (see ones mentioned by Tristan and Jon below) This was bought up in the podcast, where Chris Pratt revealed he would be getting a third minifigure for his character in Jurassic World.
Yes – there’s going to be Jurassic World/Jurassic Park LEGO sets!
When asked how many LEGO versions of him there are, Chris replied “three (…) I’ve just seen and approved the look for my character Owen from the Jurassic Park, er the Jurassic Park LEGO” So there you have it, next year we will be getting a new theme based on Universal’s return to the world of dinosaurs. You can listen to the Empire Podcast by clicking here, the LEGO reference occurs around 1 hour 9 minutes in.

Boo nevermind, someone in the comments said it will be Kreo brand. That's a bummer for me. :(

:lol :lol :lol

UT, when do you think they'll announce the next UCS set? Will it be this month?

That **** is like crack. I can never be out. :(

I hope they make a bigger 1960's Batmobile.

I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy. I loved it. Probably number three or four on my favorite Marvel Studios movie list. The after credit scene was pretty great too. Lots of confused murmurs in the theater. Definitely wish I got that poster and I do want the toys now.

Same thing happened at my Mom's last yard sale. A guy went into the garage and came out with my Dad's (who passed away the year before) Hallmark Frank Sinatra ornaments. My Mom told him they weren't for sale and put them back. Shortly after the guy stole them.

Humanity is beautiful!

What a piece of crap. He deserves the pointy hat of a lawn gnome in his eye. I'm sorry that guy did that to your mom, Thom.

Oh yeah. I gotta get those sets. My friend has them all.

Boo nevermind, someone in the comments said it will be Kreo brand. That's a bummer for me. :(

:lol :lol :lol

I was really excited, but then I got sad instantly. Kreo pales in comparison to what Lego could do with Jurassic Park. Still, the little Kreo GI Joe guy Thom gave me is really neat.

UT, when do you think they'll announce the next UCS set? Will it be this month?

Don't know when, but the rumored set is either the Millennium Falcon or Slave 1.

Back